Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Overdose thc and horrortrip please read.

Cultosaurus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Sept 2011
Hark a dit:
yeah i remember smokeing either it was rezzin or some roaches and i had to throw up... I was realy young then. As I grew up I seen that some smokers would smoke alot where I didnt have to smoke that much and was as high as them. The only thing I cant figure out is why when i'm drunk i wanna get drunker.

Everyone has a different tolerance level. Body weight and physiology have an affect on how drugs and compounds make you feel.

I'm not sure if drunker is what you want or if it's alcohol's natural tendency to get you drunker. People are in an exceptionally good mood about 2 to 4 drinks in, then lose that after 5 or 6. They spend the next many drinks trying to get back to that euphoria that they experienced some time before. However, there is that inescapable problem ... you can't reach the euphoria of 3 drinks by having 2 dozen.

Other than that, you may be referring to a need to forget. People often want to forget something that has gone very wrong, something that they either did themselves and was excruciatingly embarrassing or something that was forced upon them. Either way, people don't like bad memories . .. thus, you have the Homer Simpson Syndrome.

Hark

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Nov 2012
mmm i think i was still tryen to be drunk. When I was younger I just seemed to drink till i droped witch made for good sleeping. But now I drink slower and usely stay at a average drunk. But when I am outa beer and have been drinking say a 6 pack I feel the need for more...i guess untill i passout or i get tired of drinking but I dont drink like that anymore... the come down off of beer is so sobering.