Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

music while tripping

badilo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
what music do you listen to while tripping? im currently listening to panda bear's tomboy album on dmt and shrooms

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
i like to listen to electronic music. I like ambient idm techno chill out. Music that helps me relax and helps me get.more into the trip. I like artists such as biosphere, aphex twin, bonobo, steve roach, pete namlook, move d, four tet, erik wollo, human mesh dance benge,another electronic musician,the black dog, richard h kirk, forest fang, isan, esem, solar quest, mystical sun,weave,proem,ochre kettel, ishq, flying lotus, spyra, secede,yagya,ten and tracer, sleepy town manufacture,ilkae, jonah sharp, adham shaikh, deepchord, fila brazillia, aidan baker, krill minima, rena jones,mrs jynx, faltyDL, and many others. I also like indian ragas.

I have a large collection of (trippy) music. I like to listen to different (fresh) sounds while tripping and also when not tripping.

badilo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
thats quite a list man, im not much of a fan of electronic music more into band like mogwai and radiohead's new album especially feral and lotus flower but these are normally saved for tripping

dehingoli

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Avr 2012
Finarfin a dit:
i like to listen to electronic music. I like ambient idm techno chill out. Music that helps me relax and helps me get.more into the trip. I like artists such as biosphere, aphex twin, bonobo, steve roach, pete namlook, move d, four tet, erik wollo, human mesh dance benge,another electronic musician,the black dog, richard h kirk, forest fang, isan, esem, solar quest, mystical sun,weave,proem,ochre kettel, ishq, flying lotus, spyra, secede,yagya,ten and tracer, sleepy town manufacture,ilkae, jonah sharp, adham shaikh, deepchord, fila brazillia, aidan baker, krill minima, rena jones,mrs jynx, faltyDL, and many others. I also like indian ragas.

That's cool!! I also like to listen to Electronica while trippin. Sometimes I also listen to orchestra.

Kay

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Août 2013
Finarfin a dit:

I have a large collection of (trippy) music. I like to listen to different (fresh) sounds while tripping and also when not tripping.

Wow thats quite the selection. thanks for your list, youve definitely inspired me to expand my music vocabulary tonight.
:weed:
Nameste

Rups

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Oct 2013
Mostly Vibe Tribe, goa and raggae tek ^^

Final Incarnate

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Août 2016
A Royal Purple Dragon likes these

not during the trip but this Dragon flips lyrics so rather then wake up its 1st. its

Aya Aya Shes the vine of The soul Aya Aya. during fast parts, this dragon hears, Aya Rainbow Rue style to hyper n on Aya Aya.

once effs start This Dragon puts on this