Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Mass immigration, proxy wars, collision event!

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
Oh Europe, what have thou done???!!!!

I believe we are heading for disaster.
I will get back to this, but I'd like to read other opinions first. For I may come on a bit strong for starters.

What do you think about this mass immigration and Russia stepping into Syria?

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
Anyone?

Seems like there won't be any proxy wars. Russia seems to be whiping ISIS out faster then the west helped creating it.
Russia is cleaning out Syria from muslim extremism in matter of weeks.
What does this tell about the west? :)
If Russia is able to "liberate" Syria, Iraq in less then a year, what has the west been doing for 20 years????

Does anyone grasp the magnitude of this ?

MTwinke

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Nov 2015
I have a reply to your theme or topic. First no one saw ISIS around for a long time second thing there are troops called FSA (Free Syrian Army) they fought ISIS and they won but Shia leader al-assad family joined russian president Putin to take back Syria from Sunni rebels. I thin that ISIS is a being supported by America. Russia has a clear goal to take gold and fuel from Syria. Russia are killing civilians and FSA just to help Assad get back Syria.

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
This doesn't apply to the intel I have been receiving and getting myself.
The FSA didn't fight ISIS but fought a long sides with ISIS to destroy Assad.
They did this outside the laws of Geneve, all of them, which makes all of them terrorists.
Syriafighters = IS fighters

Edit:
They are fighting a seculair state that was chosen through democratic methods to become a caliphate. I look at it from a Western perspective and I refuse to look at it through religious doctrine.

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
Demahdi a dit:
Russia is cleaning out Syria from muslim extremism in matter of weeks.

And what does Europe do with the extremists? We put flowers over their necks and fade out all disturbance to arise out of it. Those who speak are crowned a fascist and the jihadi killer extremist gets a welfare cheque.

Europe is collaborating with jihad and we will not forgive, we will not forget if they don't get their shit together anytime fast!

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
And we shall wite the names OF EACH INDIVIDUAL on a seperate bomb and throw the carpet over the entire caliphate.
There won't be any left cheek turned at their way, but we shall serve them with an answer of mass destruction.
And we shall clean our cities from radicalism and extreme ideologies.
European sewers have swallowed blood and our core soil has unleashed the Cracken.
We will hunt down each and every individual sympathising with the caliphate and we shall become who we were again.
Free from religious nutcases telling us how to live!

MTwinke

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Nov 2015
Buddy I'm Muslim and You don't see me going around with the bomb but think about some facts around what did America do but don't react too fast just thin. 9.11. is the date when Sadam Husein attacked America? And right after that America goes to war against Afghanistan. Kill's a lot of people and why because one nutcase decided to attack someone. Now every man who lives in Afghanistan is afraid for his life so don't be a foul and open your eyes America bombed herself and made victims of his own people. I know you don't believe me but open your eyes it has been time. Relating to event that went on yesterday that 122 french people died. You now what I think? That was another sacrifice of own people just for not accepting immigrants because they are terrorists. Poland already told that she doesn't want to accept immigrants so already a huge succession by French government.

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
Are you being a construct trying to provoke my demons?

You should know I have an entire legion inside of me and it is those who possessed Socrates.
You will not win this war.

Europeans were immigrants themselves running away from a tirant, but the fought it and returned to rebuild their countries.
Immigrants coming now are destroying our cultural values and benifits which were attained by hard efforts of our ancestors.
They should do the same in their countries.

We will hunt down each and every individual protesting against our cultural inheritage.

Sludge

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
Immigrants coming now are destroying our cultural values and benifits which were attained by hard efforts of our ancestors.
I am tired of reading this shit. You don't deserve nothing. Refugees have every right to live freely. The hypothetic idea that "your ancestors fighted" doesn't give you more right than them. You didn't do shit. As administrator of this forum, I won't tolerate this. Topic closed for breaking forum rules.

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.