Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Make your own root accelerator !!!!

spice

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
hey everyone here is a gift to my fellow cannabis lovers-

1/4 cup rice uncooked
1 quart mason jar
350 ml distilled water
coffee filters
2.5 Liters milk
1 tsp unsulphured blackstrap molasses

shake water and rice together in mason jar until water is cloudy, discard solids
cover with a clean cloth and allow to stand in the dark undisturbed for 7 days
there will be a top layer, remove it however (turkey baster, etc) then filter the remaining liquid

now add one part rice water to 10 parts milk, place in 1 gallon container (DO NOT SEAL THIS CONTAINER pressure evolves)
place lid on loosely

allow 7 days standing, remove curds that have formed, and the light yellow liquid that results is your root accelerator, which will outperform hygrozyme and all that super-expensive shit at the gro shop.

add the molasses, this feeds the organisms, and refrigerated this should keep for up to a year.

To use- add one part serum to 20 parts distilled water (chlorine is not acceptable, it kills what you just spent weeks making)
and water plants as usual, you can foliar feed them this stuff too....they love it.

This is based on work done by a Japanese horticulturalist named Teruo Higa, University of Ryukyus, Okinawa Japan, in the '70's.

Also, septic waste and sludge is able to be consumed by these types of organisms, so they are a real tool for someone who is of that mentality.

:wink:

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Thanks Spice :D

Cultosaurus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Sept 2011
Excellent post. Thanks !!!

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
superior organic fruit-based soil

1gallon container
One bunch of ripe bananas and 1/2 pound of peels
a ripe apple
ripe papaya or mango
1 pint of gin
3 cups brown sugar
25 lbs earthworm castings

Procedure: Chop all fruits and put in a large container
Add brown sugar and stir until completely coated
Add 6oz gin
Cover with dry cloth and rubberband
Let stand for 5days and stir after stir add one cup gin
Let stand 14 days
Add ferment to 25 lbs earthworm poop and mix well let stand 5-7 days

mix this with your regular organic soil, layer it in so that the roots can grow down into it

this shit is awesome

Cultosaurus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Sept 2011
Very interesting.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
PS - the alcohol is in there as a solvent, it will be transformed into good stuff by the activity of the soil, remember, ethanol is chemically CH3CH2OH......if the soil is acidic (in the prescence of aerobic bacteria it is, because the typical aerobic bacterias are acetic) then the OH end of the ethanol is converted thusly;

OH + H = H20

some molecules convert directly to acetic acid

some of these oxygens remain and will be incorporated into larger humates and fulvates

the remaining carbon based part of the molecule becomes various humic ande fulvic acids and other goodies

so.....no booze

:)

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
thanks spice, sounds more like a cocktail though :lol:

do we have any gardeners on the forum? I'm getting into it a lot right now, I have a vision of transforming the lawn here into a garden of eden :twisted: maybe I'll post a recipe for a nice sheet mulch (that I am yet to test)

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
nice, do you mean raised beds or having a garden on your rooftop?

I'm gonna try to plant a few guilds. among them will be one consisting of corn, pole-beans, squash and amaranth :D should work very well together I've read. the corn provides stalks for the beans, which will climb up the corn, and just by the way will also fixate nitrogen for the corn, while the squash will act a good mulch and shadow maker to protect the soil. I haven't thought of the role of amaranth, but I love the way it looks and I am eager to taste its seeds and share them with the birds :D

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
I am an avid fan of growing so thanks for the recipes Spice. Kind of basic, but I'd throw my two cents in on training tropical plants to perform in dryer areas.

The process is pretty simple, you take a more tropical-friendly seedling (let's say Kratom), and place a clear large plastic bag, misting heavily inside, and then doing your best to seal it. Mist heavily for the first week. Second week start poking a few holes at a time into the bag and mist lightly. Third week, the bag should be removed and you can still mist lightly. By the fourth week, you should be okay with just regular waterings. Note that misting may need to be more often if a warming tray is used.

G

Gabriella95

Invité
Good luck to all those who watch over the conduct of this forum and congratulations for the content. It is very successful. Especially keep it up! good luck

Question voyance