Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Legal database

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
My opinion . = A good example of how not to do it , and giving him money to play stupid games with would be more than dumb . He has no chance what so ever of getting off . Hes a criminal under british law and should acept that he only got into the situation because he was dumb .

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
anyways.... i guess for referall we could use erowid a lot??? because there's huge amounts of information stored....

on the free casey thing: i guess he had bad luck and made some mistakes... it's a shame in a way... but maybe he will have luck, when the governments come to senses??? very unlikely i guess... but who knows... his fans might help him or the population... good luck to him anyway!

peace.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
He has my sympathy BUT hes proved that hes a total dick head by what he has done , by getting caught and by his defence strategy . He was a professional criminal and others are sitting in prison for much less so why concentrate on him ? If he and they had the best soliciter they would all have a much better chance . Otherwise his case is just dividing and ruling , waisting sympathy and loads of money .

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
The texts on this site can be useful, especially when it comes to the practicalities of the law. I'll try and look for some other legal stuff once I have the time. Will probably focus on holland, because that's the only laws I can understand. Maybe others can share their own country's laws?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Good idea . Paralel strategy .

What i ment before was that if there was one soliciter , per country , fighting all the cases the costs would be MUCH smaller . The chances of sucess would be MUCH bigger . And it would cost less for each person that was involved / being defended . Wich would mean that instead of 100s of people trying to raise enough money for their own defense and either not getting it or not getting enough all the bits from all the people could be put together and then there would be more than enough .

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Good stuff, CM! Really helpful link.

I will look into it more closely after my graduation at the end of this month.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Nice one CM .

Fork , do you mean like this :- www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Graduate

Or does it mean you will become a professor . Untill i saw your picture i alway visualised you in professor look with short hair and a suite on . What about a tshirt with "Mad professor" on it...........

Is the next stichting meeting on a wednesday for a reason.........

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I'll be receiving my master's degree in arts (under which the humanities/philosophy fall). Won't be a professor. I'm still thinking about whether I want to do a promotion (PhD). Not right away in any case.

The meeting is on wednesday because it is on wednesday, don't know why, but this time I won't be there, because I'm on holiday.

Short hair?? A suit!?!?!? But why?

"mad professor"

I like that, though.

Sprax

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Juin 2009
Hmm... he seems screwed. Not much else to say.