Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Jesus Camp

• Auteur de la discussion Guest
  • Date de début

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
religions can not be good with gods, power and laws and Gods=Power , when i talk about "The Divine" i talk about the World and Cosmos , and we don t need to supply them or to pray , because we are all already inside and with them, and we never can not run out from Cosmos and i think we can t have better and perfect god

t's not the religion, nor the philosophy. just the way people put it into practice.

I think we don t need to put nothing in practice , there he is the big problem , we have just to live , enjoy and respect life . we don t need to pay to live we only need to be happy about that .

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
amoak a dit:
and about copercinus it wasn t direct murdered by churchs , but he was cherched bu the Inquisition ecclesiastical court they had try to delete heliocentric system theory because church only believe in ptolomeu theory (geocentrism) The chruch only had accept because the pression of peolple and scientists and the logical facts that copernicus present to papa Clemente Vll in 1553 only 10 years before he died .

1. I think you mean Galilei, because Copernicus didn't publish his ideas while he was alive.
2. Copernicus died in 1543.
3. Copernicus wasn't afraid of the reaction of the church, but of the reaction of his fellow scientists, who would ridicule him.

Science is just as much a religion as christianity. Fanaticism is the problem, not religion.

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
not in 1553 in 1533 only a confusion in numbers , and yes , he was cherched by the inquisition court , and yes he published all the ideas when he was alive , he give to people the heliocentric system theory in 1514 .