Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

It's official: cannabis inhibits cancer

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
The Journal of the National Cancer Institute has published an article on the inhibition of cancer cell invasion by cannabinoids, discussing research which concluded that "Increased expression of TIMP-1 mediates an anti-invasive effect of cannabinoids. Cannabinoids may therefore offer a therapeutic option in the treatment of highly invasive cancers."

Read the article here: http://jnci.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/djm268v1

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
Now what can else we do to prove to all people that are leaded by Tv, policys, other people, magazines, etc.. that this plant is very usefull?
Let's make a tour around our countrys and plant seeds all over the place! Public places, and maybe that would call attention to international television as being a "Prague" or whatever shit news tittle they would pop out. Then we came in scene (again), and show everybody proves of the beneficial properties of this Golden plant!

Well.. the problem is the lack of money to buy enough seeds to call attention to the public :P

Anyway, this is somehow funny what I writed, but is Serious. I mean, it's possible! People know the plant exist but don't know any properties of it. What they are said is that it gives you a, as they say mostly, "Disconnection from reality" or "Get's you off the reality enviornment".
I say it's Golden ,not only, for the Connection I feel with reality as well as the good that can bring for everybodys health!

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
now that's good news. unfortunatly it didn't help my cousin :retard:
random a dit:
Now what can else we do to prove to all people that are leaded by Tv, policys, other people, magazines, etc.. that this plant is very usefull?
Let's make a tour around our countrys and plant seeds all over the place! Public places, and maybe that would call attention to international television as being a "Prague" or whatever shit news tittle they would pop out. Then we came in scene (again), and show everybody proves of the beneficial properties of this Golden plant!

Well.. the problem is the lack of money to buy enough seeds to call attention to the public :P
you can buy birdseed, which is often basically hempseeds. the plants won't contain any thc. and I guess you would possibly piss off some outdoor growers, because the male plants will pollinate their plants which results in less harvest :)

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Thanks phalaris! :weedman:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Nice. Does it depend on the manner of administration? I can imagine oral hash is much easier on the body than a smoked joint with lots o' tabacco.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Nice. Does it depend on the manner of administration? I can imagine oral hash is much easier on the body than a smoked joint with lots o' tabacco.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
random- Someone I know ( wink) has a secret stash of nearly twenty thousand high quality indica/sativa hybrid seeds from Mexico.
:shock:

When does this program begin?

:D