Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

International Ayahuasca Drug Laws

Dr. Dimitri

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Août 2014
A specific countries banned drug list shows NN-Dimethytriptamine as a restricted substance but does that still apply to it in its plant form or only in its freebase form?

I am aware the UN treaty ruled that Ayahuasca plant preparations are not under international control unless the country specificaly rulled against it like America & Australia but how do I know whether the customs man isn't going to label it as DMT anyhoo?

The same goes for Psilocybin Magic Mushrooms. The banned drug list states both Psilocybin and Psilocin are scheduled but what about when its not just the chemical but when in its in natural mushroom form?

I can't make sense of this:

The isomers, unless specifically excepted, of the drugs in this Part whenever
the existence of such isomers is possible within the specific chemical designation;

The esters and ethers, unless appearing in another Part, of the drugs in this
Schedule whenever the existence of such esters or ethers is possible;

The salts of the drugs listed in this Part, including the salts of esters, ethers
and isomers as provided above whenever the existence of such salts is possible

HONBrClIF

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2014
were you able to find a source to answer your questions? and if so which did you use?

ezekiel

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Mai 2013
Despite Portugal having decriminalized all drugs they are still illegal to ship here including harmaline MAOi. Since acacia longifolia and sophorae subspecies varieties containing good amount of dmt grow all over coast it's safer and cheaper just to get yourself bark. Anybody can advice how to get peganum harmala safely or any other MAOi?