Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Interested In Using Lady Salvia

Reasonablelogic

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Mar 2011
I've never tried it before, but I think I'm ready to use her. My dad said he'd be my sitter, and try it as well if I turned out alright. However, I don't think he's prepared for it, he's caught up into culture, and politics. I don't even think I'm prepared for it, but I'm ready to take the plunge.

I heard you're not supposed to smoke it. I'm going to order the dry leaves, and soak them in water before use. Would this be the best approach? I have respect for the plant, and researched it, but I'm still not sure if my approach to using her would be accepted.

Edit: I think I'll just buy a plant, nurture her, then use her.

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
dont let someone sit for you if they've never done it. even if it's your dad. that's my advice. maybe if he's eaten anywhere between 5-10 grams of mushrooms before, otherwise he's gonna see you freaking out and freak out cause you can't communicate with him, and he isn't going to be able to relate to the place you're in mentally...

i could of course be proven wrong, but that's the main problem i see happening. what is your fathers experience with entheogens? (not "drugs", entheogens) it will help us understand what you are attempting