Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Got DMT gona smoke it 2nite..will a crack pipe work??

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
Ok so we got some DMT and acid, bout to take some of the DMT had a little ontop of a bit of weed in a bong
didnt do anything
Any quick advice or the real question
will it work in a crackpipe?
just wondering because its a chemical rather than organic so i'm assuming it will melt down like rock??

any tips on methods of usage are welcome

aryaman

Inscrit
29 Sept 2008
I think best method is to enhance leaves and use a bong. It's just fool proof =)

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
well im pretty sure we got ripped off
tried it in a bong once ontop of a lil reefer
then moved onto the the crackpipe with a higher dose
still nothing
tried it again and nothing

fuck sake, im unsatisfied
luckily we had some acid for that night and i enjoyed that thoroughly :wink:

the "DMT" tasted like the worst thing i've ever tasted
like straight cleaning chemicals and exhaust fumes
yuck

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
did it have a synthetic plastic taste to it?

if your looking to get a quick way to smoke it, take your bong, smoke .4 out of it, leave the ash in there, put dmt on top of the ash, and hit it hard. hold it in, and be prepared to be sent into a different world. (that is if it is true nn-dmt)

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Hmmm he had a crack pipe, so i guess it must have melted as it should have melted.

aryaman

Inscrit
29 Sept 2008
With the enhanced leaves I've never heard no one failing.

Just take your spice, dissolve it in Acetone (40 ml per gram), then add the her you want to enhance. Mint, blue lotus, pau d'arco, brugmansia, whatever.
Put as much as the spice, or more, I usually do a 1:1.5, then just let the solvent to evaporate.
After that, just need to make one big hit, hold it on, and you're done

LINK

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
i smoked it in a lightbulb and it worked...if it doesn't it could be because:
1 it's not DMT
2 you are not smoking enough
3 it's extracted badly and can be considered to be like point 1

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
well they 'said' it was DMT but i havnt had any experience with it so i wouldnt know, it looks like the pictures i've googles lol

i smoked a fair bit after the initial fail and tried it 3 times

well i think i'm just gona have to wait until i find it through a different source..
*sigh* i was so excited that we had found it too

Fiashly

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Juin 2009
Even a small amount should have a noticable effect so most likely you got bunk stuff. An easy way to smoke it if you don't have proper paraphernalia is the old "chasing the dragon" method. Get a peice of foil and fashion a tablespoon sized bowl shape. Remember that on first heat the material will melt and run so be conscious of what the bottom of your bowl shape looks like (no folds for example). Apply flame to the underside and draw in the smoke through a straw (a bic pen minus the guts works fine). Smoking off of aluminum is not ideal by any means but in a pinch it gets the job done. If you find yourself doing it often enough then invest in a proper pipe.

Trinity

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Juin 2009
only way to know the quality is do it yourself....that "machine" works the GREAT instead of a lightbulb or bong thats all i tried

T

tivant

Invité
I can confirm the foil method. Works well enough to try out that stuff.
Didnt know about the Aceton mixing... kind of missed that on nexus. Gonna try that next time.

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
yea.... i would make sure ALLL of that acetone is gone before you smoke....
kinda dangerous..

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
go to a glass shop and ask for a n oil burner... it's a meth/crack pipe and you'll feel dirty buying it, but it's the best way.

Let the stuff really start to vaporize. You will see streams of smoke fill the chamber, when the chamber is almost too cloudy to see through, inhale. Goooooooooodbyyyyyyyeeeeeeee :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

crazycrackhead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
12 Jan 2013
Oil burner is a meth pipe.

Crack Pipe is called stem, straight shooter o other...

For smoking crystal DMT, meth pipes type are better...

seekerofoneness

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Juil 2016
i know this post doesn't belong in this thread, but i'm a new member and can't find out where else to post it because the search feature doesn't work for me.
I was wondering if anyone has any idea about 5-meo-dmt? I want to try this but I cannot find it, and don't know if it is the right entheogen for me at this time. I don't know what to accept from it.
Thanks and have a good day