Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ephedrine

franz

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Août 2013
How i can extract speed from ephedrine pils?? is it possible?

herbmaster2015

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Août 2013
I don't think speed is in ephedrine, anhydrous caffeine is legal , why extract anything? Be careful with your research.

jeff smith

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Oct 2013
You cannot "extract" speed from ephedrine. I wonder if the OP is actually asking how to make methamphetamine from ephedrine or pseudoephedrine. The answer to that question is yes you can. Although other ingredients and a fairly good background in chemistry are needed.

Tuesday Afternoon

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Oct 2013
I guess what someone who isn't him is trying to ask is how to hypothetically extract e from certain pills. Get some vm & p naphtha (don't actually get this stuff, this is all just a dream) and some non-flammable lectro-motive 19 oz. spray cleaner (the one with TCE, tetrachloroethylene and carbon dioxide). If you get that far come back and I'll give you the rest. Although, I will admit in all honesty, I have never done this before.

noella decaen

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Avr 2014
bonjour, je voudrais Tout ss vos discours, savoir ou je peux me procurer de l'éphédrine svp!
merci bonne journée

SWIMchem5

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Août 2012
DMAA(dimethylamylamine) is better and safer than speed and ephedrine.

SWIMchem5

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Août 2012
Speed(amphetamine) is not in ephedrine. You can extract cathinone from the leaves of the Khat plant, reduce it to cathine, then possibly reduce it to speed using hypophosphorous acid and iodine or similar methods.