Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Blank blotters: LSD or DOC??

SWIMchem5

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Août 2012
tony-chemist a dit:
I think it is 2C series product;

Actually, it's the 3C-x series (more commonly known as the DOx series). It's known as 3C-C, DOC, or 2,5-dimethoxy-4-Chloro-Amphetamine.

PsycheDailyc

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Oct 2014
I got some similar white blotters from a famous vendor from SR, known to be reliable, advertised to be 200 µg LSD blotters. With three friends, we each took half a tab, and I personally had a typical LSD trip, with space deformation, enhanced musical sense, some visuals and some kind of unio mystica experience. But Thing is I take alone one entire tab three days later, and weird things happened. First I had barely no effect before two hours (I must add that I always swallow immediately the blotter, and that the come up is known to be longer this way), then my trip was mild, I had no feeling of space dilatation, which is strange because commonly I always have it on LSD. May be most of these things could be explain by tolerance. But another thing is that the blotters doesn't seem to glow under UV light. For the firt trip as well as for the second one, I was able to sleep 8 or 9 hours after puting the chemical on my tong. Do some of you know if all of these white blotters are DOx? Do it looks like LSD to you?

Edit : I must also say that for what I noticed, blotter were tasteless.