Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

article: FDA BULLSHIT

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
walnuts are drugs, says FDA

they appear to be retards, but are really just being very sneaky... this is an underhanded move. let me explain: marijuana the plant cannot be patented, because it is a product of nature, meaning it cannot be sold as a drug(sold by the pharma industry). corn cannot be patented either. this is why gmo corn exists. it is modified, and the modification is patented, so the corn is patented. follow?

if something cannot be patented, it cannot be sold as medicine in it's natural form, nor can that particular species be "owned" by anyone. enter walnuts... if walnuts are forced to be branded as a drug(by a 3rd party), FDA waves his magic wand, therefore bypassing THEIR need to push past their (failed attempt at) legislation to -patent real, natural, living organisms- , meaning that this would grant permission for a company like M0NSANT0 to patent strains of food, like all of the ones in stores for example, even though they failed to do this directly in court.

this would mean that they could monopolize the food industry, and essentially sell whatever they want for whatever they see fit. also, and most importantly, they could ban food from being sold anywhere, without their expressed permission, which may be expensive, or not given at all.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
man wtf is this shit??? i dare to say this is not just pathetic, it really seems evil... maaaaaan!!!!!!! i tell you i'm so sick and tired now for more than a while already of this kind of in the end stupid retarded people.
so what is there to do?? well, it should be obvious what's not to do. possibly at all cost so not believe the bullshit that these people would want to make us believe. :puke:

peace

Rpk

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Jan 2014
The same with vitamins, vit b is the best thing to prevent heart disease. Heart disease is called by an amino acid homocysteine. An abundance of homocysteine causes tears in artery walls that then scab over, if the scab is underneath the muscle it restricts blood flow, if on top, it can become dislodged and float around until... Bam it gets stuck and causes a stroke etc....
to prevent this a real world dose ( not rda ) of vitamin b will help control homocysteine levels.
however as vitamins are natural they cannot be patented. So instead doctors will fill you full of statins.... One of the worst drug you can take!!!