Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

any one tried, alittle mushroom juice with plants

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
i wanna feed a couple of my plants on a low mushroom water infused mix , in between fertliser?
one with syrian rue i was thinking, and one on a weak mushroom liquid any one tried this hope it dont kill them

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Only one way to find out. I don't think it will kill it though.. But don't take my word for it.. Lol I would say, grow a side project plant of mids, and put the juice in there as a test and see if it effects the high at all. But I don't think it will work because if it did, people would do that all the time.. But yeah if it really does work, why not take a little time to grow a 'not so good' plant and then infuse it with the juice?

Sticki

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
You would be better innoculating the soil with mycelium :wink:

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
What is mycelium?

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Sticki a dit:
and is known to even clean nuclear radiation and oil polluted soil.

thats really cool! mushrooms are amazing organisms, they dont really compair to any other living thing out there, there like super plants!

but anyways. i dont think that a solution of mushroom water would do much at all to your plants at all(positive or negitive)

although, if you take a plant and feed it with food dye in its water it sucks up the color of the dye and takes on the color(not reccomended if your smoking the plant though), so it MAY, but i wouldnt hope for too much.

unless you just doing it FOR your plants :wink:, i know if i was a plant and you fed me mushies inbetween meals ide surly produce the biggest yeilds i could for you :mrgreen:

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
I was thinking and why don't you grow the weed with a mixture of soil and myselium, and have some magic shrooms and weed grow in the same pot.. Lol it would look really cool.. But I don't know if anything required to grow shrooms is toxic too smoke is it? But that would look pretty snazzy, having a giant purple plant with some amanita muscaria growing from it or something ;)

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
heh, that would be pretty impressive. im just picturing 4 PF cakes sitting around the stalk with little magic doods growing all around the base. :) that would be cute. :lol:

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Damn that would be cute.. I think we got something g(r)oing here :D

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
wouldnt exactly be practicle to grow like that. but it would be a cool picture to setup b4 you pick the mushies! :)

ill find this thread and bump it with a pic if they day ever comes :p

Sticki

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Sticki a dit:
You would be better innoculating the soil with mycelium :wink:

The statement in quote (made by me several days ago), Refers to putting mycelium in the soil to grow plants rather then feeding them mushroom tea.......

Seems we are a little slow on the uptake here on old psychonaut :roll:

P.S. Im not sure if the enviroment would be suitable for both mushroom and plant, Worth ago tho.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Lol I think that that is how we took it, the subject just kinda changed lol..

Yorboi

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
21 Oct 2016
Any conclusions? This is something I've tried to research but not much information on.