Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

A new home for an old tripper.

Jmax0420

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Juil 2013
My name is Jon, I just turned 32, and I am a father of four from Cincinnati. I have spent the last 8 years in the flavor manufacturing industry(mainly extracts, fragrances, and reactions). I just got laid off for the second time in 4 years so I am going to change professions. I will be starting school in the fall to be a nurse. My first spiritual journey was on acid when I was thirteen and the next ten years after that was a vast experience of almost everything you can think of minus needles. I have tripped on LSD(blotter, gelcaps, liquid) over a hundred times(trips not doses), rolled (mdma) over a hundred times, smoked great weed since my first trip( I grew up with growers), ate at least ten strains of mushies totaling around 50 doses, coke on and off for about ten years, a six month stint of meth, most any pill you can think of( Adderall to Zoloft), and many many others like dxm tripping from robitussin and morning glory acid. I have ALOT and I mean ALOT of experience both great and bad, and hundreds of adventures and stories. So if I can help or advise in anyway I would love to share my knowledge. My life was changed forever when I was 16 and I was able to get my hands on some mescaline micro dots, that trip allowed my to figure out who I am and who I wanted to strive to be. Currently I am trying to extract DMT from ACRB, my first attempt was not very successful but my second try will be completed tonight so I hope to be able to share that journey in the coming days. I learn much better from video so if anyone knows where to find a great ACRB DMT extract vid please share a link it would be greatly appreciated. I have also procured some San Pedro cactus seeds which I will attempt to raise. I hope to be able to contribute to the community as time passes, helping new comers to avoid bad experiences, and learning from those more experienced than me.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
welcome!! great that you joined us!! i think it's very good that you already have experience. sounds like your life has been quite intense and adventurous. yeah, there's really a lot to learn. i would say the community needs more people like you. i just wish you a great time here and all the best for your future life!! ;)

NancyWelch

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Août 2013
Welcome to the family..have a great time out here and i hope you have a enjoyable stay up here.