Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

yoga pose database

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
if you have any instructional information, videos, or pictures of poses, or also related websites or simply advice to share, feel free to post it here.

so, im pretty excited about this new website i came across. ill let it speak for itself...

http://www.iyogalife.com/

"poses" or "yoga cures" are the places to look.

lemme know what you guys think. :D

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
looks really good, thanks!

what's often rather distracting about these new and nicely made yoga instructions is that oftentimes the people in them are hot as hell :lol:

M

miraculous

Invité
those site you came across is cool, I've been doing for a month now and really interested in yoga poses.

michealboom

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Sept 2012
miraculous a dit:
those site you came across is cool, I've been doing for a month now and really interested in yoga poses.

a new form of yoga has been developed, now you can easily learn yoga. Now a days many people are afraid due to lack knowledge of yoga but we provide proper service.

R

redic1234

Invité
nice really good core exercise i found here.........

FannieBouchard

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Mai 2013
it really looks good that people are getting knowledgeable towards sound health and fitness .. and for the most yoga is delivering the best possible ways to have good in that