Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

would anyone mind

mentallystill

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Fev 2013
since i'm not an artist i was wonderin if anyone would help paint this pi cture for me.

this is a class room, aproxomantly 24 pupils
each pupils heads is the shape of an analog clock, in a sphare like shape and the times is dynamical i.e.every heads looks towards the black/whitheboard while the "time" is directly figured.
the teacher is a pan trogodytes shaped like figure and looks like the univers,like you would see some galaxies from a outward perspective
the class room is also a jungel merge between the concrete and the plantae kingdom.

hmm... that's about it from my mind. I guess the rest is up to the painter.

P.M. me to the ones who's literaly wants this project. i will off course pay a lower sum for the artwork.

and if anyone would please tell me your philosophical view on this portrait i would be much oligated.

peace and love

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hmmmm i think it's crazy philosophical, but yeah what is "normal philosophy" anyway...??
i like the seemingly "subliminal" criticism/parody or so on the school and education systems and probably the world in general very much... really reminds me very much of the term "fnord". for example time.. how elemental it is and how conditioned the perception and/or experience of it can be... seriously, how valuable it is to really being able to feel and experience (for) yourself... :Oo: :x

the primitivity of the illusion of time yeah lol for sure.. cavemen and the concrete kingdom .. really what a picture!! hmm and then galaxies from an outward perspective... interesting idea... just a guess but what if from some perspective a galaxy can be a universe and part of a universe at the same time or either of both?? in that sense if you ask me i think the big picture is not just big but gigantic beyond words. why exactly does it seem that clocks are so important? what's time without clocks... how much have humans become clock animals or slaves of the clocks? what about the clocks of the future? mind as action ...lol?? :lol:

btw i am also not really an artist, i can't really do anything... maybe ask IJesusChrist, a member of the forum who i know has some good abstract painting skills.

peace