Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

which member of the trichocereus family is most potent?

• Auteur de la discussion specialgarden
  • Date de début
S

specialgarden

Invité
i read somewhere bridgesii was the best to go with but there are so many i just want to be sure i want to start a nice family of them ha

MagicBrad

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Avr 2013
Peruvian torch contains more alkoloids than the others so is the most potent, San pedro T.Pachoi is second and Bridgesii third. Ofcause the age of plants contributes to potency and in my believe the spirit occupying the sacred cactus WILL INFLUENCE THE TRIP/LEARNING CURVE TOO.

Magick.

Plus_ultra

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2014
T. Peruvianus is surely stronger than bridgesii

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
Its really all debatory, individual plants within a species can vary in alkaliod diversity and quantity. Echinopsis Peruvianus does have more variety of alkaliods but most will want high mescaline so other species such as echinopsis langiformis (formaly trichocereus bridgesii) echinopsis scopulicola, peruvianus and pachanoi all have similar mescaline content. There us a good overview of psychoactive cacti on the cactusmall website deffinately worth a read.

ninjashoes

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Déc 2014
Bridgesiiis pretty damn strong but you have to remember that it will often come down to the individual cutting.