Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

whats the most insane youve ever been?

druglessdouglas

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
well, how out of controll, just plain batshit crazy have you been. could have been work stress, drug psychosis or anything. (ive had speed psychosis, its no fun) what about you? :retard:

poisoninthestain

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Avr 2008
craziest?...i'd say going shopping with my woman. i've gotten more psychotic, mad, and furious doing that than any drug.

HappyMind

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
16 Mai 2007
The crazyest...

I guess that was the moment when growing up and getting to know how things (laws/politics etc.) work in the world... to experience how democratic is a democracy... our "freedom"... etc.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
probably after an operation once. I was lying in bed, when I suddenly felt electric shocks all over my body. then, I was sitting in a rollercoaster and there were comercials on all sides. businessmen playing around on laptops and their logitech mouse :retard:

once the ride was over, I thought that they couldn't possibly do that, inserting comercials into patients' brains right after operations, especially strange was that I never heard that this was even possible.

then I called the nurse and fullheartly complained about that.
she didn't seem to understand, I still wonder why ;)

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
When I realized during a mushroomtrip that insanity was the sanest reaction to the current state of affairs in the world. Been crazy ever since. :wink:

G

Invité
Yes! Fork! 2nd that!

The Shaman that lead my first Ayahuasca Ceremony; Insanity cures

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
i've seen life flashing by for tons of times..
leaves an impact those crazy things..

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I've seen the universe collapse in an instance. But it was all entangled with feelings of joy and understanding. :lol: Pretty crazy, I might add.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Forkbender a dit:
I've seen the universe collapse in an instance. But it was all entangled with feelings of joy and understanding. :lol: Pretty crazy, I might add.

héhéhé yeah okay; shrooms etc are different on that.
i'm talking about near death experiences though :D

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^ where you nearly dead? :shock:

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i wonder if the collapse of "the" universe can be set equal to seeing "a" life flash by

peace.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
depends on whose life.

peace2.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
yeah, i've had some serious carcrashes, been hit by cars, trucks, and some personal stuff.
i've flirted with death often. not that it is a good thing, but neither it's a bad thing you know, stuff like that teaches you a lesson, gives new insights, gives you more apretiation, etc

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Lion a dit:
i've flirted with death often.

Serious shit, man.

Did you do it (semi-)intentionally? "Flirted" sounds so involved.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
yeah the personal shit was "intentional". but the carcrashes etc were never asked for.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^ So... what insights did it give you? Can you tell us something about it? Was it like you imagined?

I've only thought about it, what it would be like and things like that, but no experience.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
i'm not telling about the personal stuff. it was stupid, and DEFINETELY the coward's way out.

what insights did it give me... f.i. one: you get what you ask for. when you wake up every day thinking life's boring, i hate myself and i hate the way i live, love, eat, etc, then one day it's gonna come to you anyway. you're kind off wishing to be dead and then you experience actual death. it opens your eyes, you start experimenting with the "you get what you ask for", and start using it in a good way. that's one thing i learned

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
I'm guessing Lion will know the feeling of everything seeming gray, and everyone seeming to NOT smile at you...