Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

what to do when people you don't like try to get in your head?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i guess many people have experienced something like that, but maybe aren't always so conscious of it.
what do you think is better in what cases and why?? positive rituals or simply will power???
any ideas???

peace

soulsearcher

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Oct 2012
I tend to feel sorry for them (sometimes after the anger has gone) they are the ones with the problem, taken me 30 plus years to get there though ! and I try to avoid them also, the negative energy is too much for me, sometime in the future I hope I'll be able to give something and help them to be more positive.

You say positive rituals ?...possibly a good Idea, basically I try to be positive and raise my frequency listening to music :Detc.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
I don,t know if i understand your question. I don,t know your situation. So my reaction to your question can be totally wrong.

People can not come into your head if you don,t let them. What,s in your head is your own and what you will find inside your head is yourself.
If possible i try to avoid people i dislike. If i can not avoid them i may try to ignore them. I do not like conflict but sometimes a confrontation can not be avoided. Sometimes a confrontation is the best or only possible solution to problems you may have with people.
It all depends on the situation and the person.

In my own life i don,t have many people trying to get into my head. Maybe it,s because i do not give them a reason to want to get into my head. I do not feed them with energy.

What some people do is put energy into controlling you or getting into your head. If you do not respond all the energy they put into it, will not pay off and they will look for another victim. If they try to make you upset for example and you do not let yourself get upset they will stop putting energy into you.
some people will do things for you or give you stuff with the aim of getting something back from you, or to manipulate you (get into your head)
Let them do things for you, take what the offer you. However do not do or give something back in return. When you don,t give something back to them they will lose interest in you. They will think you are not a good investment for there energy. When you do this you,ll send a signal to nasty people, and they will start to ignore you. Eventually people will stop trying getting into your head because they will feel your energy and figure out you are not playing there stupid game.

badilo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
what kind of person does things like this? i dont think i have encountered people like this or i have forgot about them.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
most people are easily manipulated. It,s easy to turn the table and get into there head instead of the other way around. However i do not like manipulating people or getting into someones head. I agree with badilo what kind of person does things like that? Who wants to be around nasty dislike-able people? Who wants to hang around with people that are A holes? Most people i meet are friendly and nice to me. I have met people who where jerks, and i did not give them any attention. Why would i give them attentions or hang around with them. It,s much better to hang around with friendly nice and loving people.

SWIMchem5

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Août 2012
Sometimes it seems like people try to get into your head and nerves, but they are just idiots who act the way media wants them to. Sometimes the person has a mental problem and don't mean to get into another person's head. Some people with mental problems seem really smart, but struggle socially and were bullied when they were young. Respect is no longer taught as much as it used to. That combined with an underprescribing of medications and anti-anxiety pharmaceuticals and the increase of consumption of stupider and meaner media designed to pin us against each other and for the lowest common denominator doesn't lead to any good outcome. I almost feel as if though we're getting closer to the brink of intellectual genocide and a dumbing down of society with an increase in fear and hatred. The powers that be need this broken system to control us. This is why they pursue psychedelics and people who want to use them. It's because the psychedelics allow us to realize(even if at least for the moment) that we are not the experience. Plus, those who use psychedelics are often smarter than regular people, but they try to tell us to get together and go on a quest for peace and sometimes knowledge. We all have advantages and disadvantages. We are all biological creatures. It's difficult though as the reality which we experience seem all too real for us and we constantly get drawn in. We all been through crap at one point or another and it sucks! Hate flows like a virus and the governments use this to control us and use media to grow the fear. Like any virus, it can be treated and even cured. But it can only be reduced, not eliminated. The systems used to challenge the status quo has been corrupted to serve the status quo, and being smart is slowly becoming illegal through implied terms, although not directly.

Rups

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Oct 2013
I just try to avoid them: Walking away, or when it's on the internet: Block them.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hey thanks for the good replies!! i think everybody got it mostly right... it seems to me how people grow up is their opportunity to find their own path through life.... but i think depending on how much people have realizations or insights later on lets them decide how much they think they fucked up lol... and depending on that they can change themselves drastically also... not sure what would be a good of saying that...:idea: :retard:

peace

PeterPete

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Nov 2014
kac-boy a dit:
just try to avoid them :axe:

yes, this may be the easiest way, but it's easier said than done. if this one occur to me, i will just focus myself on something else. music therapy can help too. or be company with your family, do something interesting activities with them.

glomilla7

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Déc 2014
I think a person whose used to be soft and calm to others, having pretty friendly attitude for everyone, and these people if get angry with someone in any case feels sorry for them when the anger gone. I'm also one of those people. So that's why I never recommend to be harsh to anyone, It's better if we just never feel they're getting into our head.

ninjashoes

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Déc 2014
People do this because they feel a lack of control in their own life and feeling control over another person helps fill this gap ever so slightly.

Whyra

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Nov 2014
Well basically I would propably just tell them I feel uncomfortable with them and tell them the reason why. That's it I guess.