Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

what is the matrix?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
it's a magnetic field in the mind-controlled section. it works its way towards you, over you or even through you, if it needs to.
it's a bunch of corrupted information, working against you rather than for you, like it should. it's hence negative potential, regarding your own potential positivity. it cuts with black swords made of darkness layered in deep green. it might make you think more deeply about yourself as you ever did before. i suggest not to step into one of its many traps, however, only if you're well prepared for that.
we might declare the matrix to be corrupted source-code, if we see ourselves as source-code, regarding a possibly infinite amount of DNA configurations or codings, if thats better, that could have formed or can yet be formed. it is a master of all possibilities for illusion. it is what makes you paralyzed, if you're filled with great fear. watch out!!! :!:

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
gosh you are so smart, when will you write a book already...

sometimes your posts are so arbitrary and general I think you're making fun of yourself

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i am not smart. you are! i just let my brain compute. :finga:

by the way my philosophy builds on the fact that if you can't laugh at yourself anymore, you're probably very sick. :shock: :cry:

peace :weedman:

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
jaywabz a dit:
let your brain compute?

Figurating the existing agents (what's holding you back?) and processes (what keeps your mind occupied?) through actual determined and choosen will, and make it vanish, to turn the living dream into your own favour which concurrently corresponds with one's DNA and therefore, the capture of the whole circle of identity for real. It can only be acquired through one's subjectivity, that's why it's funny yet irritating for serious psychonauts if they hear the word truth from another one's lips.

Make the left side of your brain your own whole brain to become awake and sense the collective body, a butterfly flies out while others stop and become enlighted. Events displaying the meaning, deciphering is the end, eliminating any form of calculation outside the matrix is how it all begins.

Vortex-isometric.jpg

vortex.jpg

Embrace the vortex of our brain. :heart: From there on, it's your liberty of action that counts.

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
it's a bunch of corrupted information, working against you rather than for you, like it should. it's hence negative potential, regarding your own potential positivity.

If the matrix is really about information, then thoughts are included also. Life is all about what you think its about and also wether things are positive or negative. Something i read in all of your posts, is that you look at the worlds as if it works against you. You act like a victim and so you will remain as a victim. What if you did change your rolplay inside of the matrix? You have learned yourself quite a lot patterns(your sourcecode) that keep you as a prisoner as long as you keep accepting the buggy sourcecode. Why don't you step out of your prison and live like you never have done before, do things you never have done before? You could make some money and go traveling around the world! Go out making friends, meet new people be open for completly new thoughts and experience! Like you said, the matrix is a magnetic field and but you can control it with your mind.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
True. But I have a connection with the pulse of mother earth. And she's no longer in her best condition to put it mildly. I'm actually quite a happy and satisfied individual. But all the mastication of today and its everlasting multiplying increase has induced fatalism already for the mind who is far ahead of its time.

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
Brugmansia a dit:
True. But I have a connection with the pulse of mother earth. And she's no longer in her best condition to put it mildly. I'm actually quite a happy and satisfied individual. But all the mastication of today and its everlasting multiplying increase has induced fatalism already for the mind who is far ahead of its time.

Maybe its time to learn and recognise the power of our hearts, which is in my opinion another factor that to many do miss when they see the matrix as there enemy.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
yeah... while it is true the potential of our brains is amplified greatly when using both parts of it in unison, it is also true, that such a potential would be nothing compared to the potential we might have when using both brains AND our heart in unison.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
HermesTrismegistus a dit:
Brugmansia a dit:

Maybe its time to learn and recognise the power of our hearts, which is in my opinion another factor that to many do miss when they see the matrix as there enemy.

It's not an enemy to me, I just can't identify with any purpose that goes around, so I'll leave it up to others.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
Brugmansia a dit:
HermesTrismegistus a dit:
Brugmansia a dit:

It's not an enemy to me, I just can't identify with any purpose that goes around, so I'll leave it up to others.

you dont make works like other artists anyways, so why concern/compare yourself with anothers existing works, you are right, you should leave that to the others.

an infinite collection of selections seems contradictory to me is all, but i can relate to the feeling

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
For yonks I had forgotten you were an American, but you just triggered a reminder. :mrgreen: