Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

what if sleep is time???

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hey i thought that it could well be like that. because that would mean you could also create your own time in some sense
and hence be responsible for your own time. the important factor there would probably be awareness. don't you think it could
be amazing to create your own time? or like... do it with more awareness...
i think the basic idea is... if you created if yourself you can also change it by yourself. interestingly time seems to
be very psychological... just like dreams are...

reality itself could be seen as a dream. the question is: what changes if you (don't) see it as a dream???
maybe if you don't see it as a dream, the chance is higher that you would accept everything more easily??
i am asking myself whether this would automatically mean to be more close minded or so???
i dunno lol... maybe yes maybe no... because it can probably be good or bad to accept something, depending
on what it is that you accept. and what is everything anyway lol... what for one is everything for the other
is not everything??

so maybe also reality is the way it is for a reason whether you like it or not. but should that mean that it can't be changed??
couldn't it be also that by being the way it is, it could be trying to tell you something or something like that??
maybe this means in some sense that reality itself is alive and not just "dead matter" like most people assume it to be??
i guess i would say yeah... it certainly is.
what you think???

peace

smudge-sleep-time.jpg

get+more+sleep+garfield_Lose+5+Pounds+in+7+Days.jpg

sleep-dog2.jpg

stress-and-sleep.gif

homer-asleep.gif

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hmmm .. pfffffff why so negative man... seems like you already given up man?

peace

2538242.jpg

Dreams.jpg

dreams_moon.gif

300px-Dreamcatcher.jpg

dreamcatcher_224786.jpg

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i see...... lol....... well easy man... reminds me of this a little bit...
the fallacy of authority... it's like they use violence when they can't seem
to "convince" others of their goals or so in another way.
and that is an evidence of incapacity.

[youtube]qs35t2xFqdU[/youtube]

peace

C

ChrisRich

Invité
@ o.p.:
What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind...

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
errrrr..... well said i guess.... :lol: :wink:

the mind and time... a whole topic by itself lol...
and then time and matter and mind and matter....
it probably boils down to how it's all energy etc etc.
*yawn*

peace

tripofthebrain

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Mar 2012
in the dream world I have never felt pain. In the "awake" world pain is a reality, whether it be physical or emotional, or spiritual pain.
I have been frightened a few times in the dream world, only twice, but I remember both occasions as if they happened yesterday!
I am also experiencing "screen" dreams, which are dreams implanted by another intelligence. It has taken me a while to figure out when a dream has been planted, but through research I have gotten there!
I would like to experience the dream world consciously, so I will have to learn to astral travel!

We are made up of

physical body
etheric body
astral body
mental body
intuitive body
ego body
bliss body

We have seven of bodies, which compliment our seven main chakra centers.

http://www.selfrealisation.net/UK/sevenbodies.php