Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

weed+sex

bluesman

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Déc 2004
This post isn't meant to sound gay, macho or funny, it's just something i'd like to share with you. Ok, i noticed that the use of cannabis really affects my sexual peformance. It's pretty simple how it works with me.

Sex before weed: good/normal
Sex during stoned: awesome!!!
Sex after stoned: bad

I need atleast 2-3 days to fully 'recover'. Is this normal? I know smoking pot is bad for your balls, but they'll eventually recover, right?

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
WHAT??

I can have sex, durin', before or after weed.

No break is needed..if I'm real stoned all day, I love to have sex all night.

Who says weed is bad for your balls?? That's fuckin' propaganda..just don't be smokin' seeds or chemically schwag weed.

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Sex + weed = awesome Dude !!

I got my girl pregnant on weed and made the most beautifull babygirl in the world, so I don't think weed does anything with your balls !!

lizard

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2004
Sex before weed: good/normal
Sex during stoned: awesome!!!
Sex after stoned: bad

I need atleast 2-3 days to fully 'recover'. Is this normal? I know smoking pot is bad for your balls, but they'll eventually recover, right?

If you don't smoke real too much then it won't be any problem before or after...
Just keep on mind smoke two joints before sex and two joints after sex...
:dancing:
Have sex after each two joints and smoke two joints after each sex...
Sex without smoking... Never wanna do it again :roller:

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
A joke :

A man and an woman are having sex, and after it, he lights up a cigarette.

He asks her ; "Do you smoke after sex ?"

She answers ; "I don't know, I've never looked !!" :lolwsign:

sjengsta

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
19 Jan 2005
There is no better combination then weed and sex!!
Before, during or after it doesn't matter!!!!

bluesman

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Déc 2004
A joke :

A man and an woman are having sex, and after it, he lights up a cigarette.

He asks her ; "Do you smoke after sex ?"

She answers ; "I don't know, I've never looked !!" :lolwsign:

hahahaha

Who says weed is bad for your balls?? That's fuckin' propaganda..just don't be smokin' seeds or chemically schwag weed.

Well, they proved it. It lowers your sperm if you smoke alot.

I think it differs from guy to guy though how it works. I really like stoned sex lol. Just the day after i don't feel like having sex, just not in the mood for it.

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
I think it differs from guy to guy though how it works. I really like stoned sex lol. Just the day after i don't feel like having sex, just not in the mood for it.

well, the obvious solution is to smoke another joint then :grin: hehehe, this doesnt get you addicted AT ALL!
seriously!! :smirk:

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003

Sex on ectacy is better. It's just amazingly out of this world. I suggest everyone do it!

Scinet

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2005
bluesman a dit:

So we should just smoke like fuck all and toss the condoms out the window? Sounds like a plan.

Mycophile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
30 Juil 2004
http://www.cannabis-med.org/dutch/bulle ... hp?id=97#4

(That's a Dutch text). The little part above goes about the spermquality of heavy cannabis smokers. Research from the University of Buffalo proves that sperm from heavy smokers is from lower quality: it loses power and ...it moves too quick...

It moves too quick... what kind of research is this? My stoned body can't get out of the couch, but my sperm moves too quick. Little devils :twisted:

Shneck

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Nov 2005

They who?

Research from the University of Buffalo proves that sperm from heavy smokers is from lower quality: it loses power and ...it moves too quick...

The research by the special commission for the congress that led to weed prohibition in 1938 proved that weed makes you extremely aggressive and being the reason for multiple cases of rape and violence (white women by coloured men mostly).

Later on, in mid-40s if I remember right, same guy that was head of the prohibition commission lead this notorious special secret research on mind control for CIA and US government. They were testing different substances on unsuspecting civilians, military and governmental agents to change people's behaviour with the purpose to make them more motivated, aggressive, kind of an ultimate pill to produce super-agents doing the job with no questions asked.
This same guy has finally dismissed MJ as absolutely useless in the framework of the project concluding that cannabis deprived individuals of their natural aggression like no other substance. The more poor bastards smoked the lazier and more stoned they became.

Also, I have heard about other serious researches that proved earth to be flat and sun go round it along selestial dome. Oh, yeah, there were also huge turtles or elephants involved in some way as well.

As for sex on weed... Why do it without it in the first place?

Peace.

Mycophile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
30 Juil 2004
@Shneck
I understand what you mean. But I was talking about research of the university of Buffalo here he...

you don't have to believe all research. But if they once proved that the earth is flat, that doesn't mean that all research is crap.

And these reactions from people that this is misleading information etc... always smokers who say that. If there's something bad about smoking cannabis, it's always the smoker who says immediately that it's not true.

What would cannabis smokers say if research (from the university of Buffalo)would prove that the sex appeal of cannabis smokers would increase with 100%? Most of them will believe it... (don't take this literally please)

Shneck

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Nov 2005
"They who" question was meant for Bluesman, hehe.

You can't just blindly believe a statement that some research led by Boston, Massachusets or even Alabama university proved something. That's BTW what psychedelic drugs seem to do to us - make us more sceptical to various statements we hear every day in media, governmental news, etc.

"The Buffalo university research" may well be just a credibility hook used every day and every hour nowadays, probably, you've heard about neuro-linguistics programming and you know what I mean, it's the basics.

They say coffee is bad for heart, next day they inform it's good for liver and fights tumors, Surgeon General informs on dangers of smoking, another research states it's cool for due to high content of lithium in cig smoke it may "provide some degree of protection against the brain damage that is characteristic of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer’s, schizophrenia and chronic depression", everybody goes jogging to train their hearts, then scientists find out that joggers have extremely high rate of deaths related to heart problems.

What I want to say is that "the Buffalo university research" means "the Buffalo university research", nothing less and nothing more. It can be right, it can be wrong, there might even be no Buffalo university research at all.

Could you provide more details on the issue? Even better, a link to it?

In the meantime, the only valid info that I have is my own experience and that of the people I know.
My experience includes a perfectly healthy and sound son of 19, whose both parents were heavy smoking rastas for a few years before he was born.
I can't say if my sperm is faster than that of non-smokers - never thought of competing. As for sex appeal - have you ever heard of this problem with MJ smokers in vivo? Me - never. Moreover, my personal experience denies it bluntly.

The flat earth proof does not mean all the research is crap, and I never said it - don't juggle the notions, you abuse my intelligence.
What I mean is that "the Buffalo university research" may be same crap as the US congress commission research taken about 70 years ago.

So, is it or is it not? Provide some data besides the "lower quality" and "they are slow" - give us some data to think upon.

As for your idea of MJ smokers immediately opposing anything that is against their idol - don't be so childish.

Naturally, I may be wrong and you may be right.

Peace.

P.S. If you're really interested in the issue, read something more on it. Jack Herer's "The King Wears No Clothes" is a good option. You will know then that up until end 19'th century 60 to 80% of all pharmaceutical products in USA were based on cannabis, either its oil or THC itself.
There are quite a few documentaries in which renowned US, Canadian, European medics speak on the issue. You'll be amazed with what you hear, trust me. Some of them might even be from this very Boston university, hehe.

DrDreez

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Juin 2005
Shneck a dit:
Check the follow-up - the University of Saskatchewan research:

Marijuana May Stimulate Brain Cell Growth - http://blogcritics.org/archives/2005/10/14/100404.php

Now, make your choice - sperm or brain? :D

Peace

Don't you think this is a spoof? I thought that you can't produce braincells. However you can produce connections between cells. This should make you smarter. But i don't think that smoking pot makes ME smarter :D .

Shneck

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Nov 2005
Well, I don't think it's a spoof. Neither I would bet my head that it's absolutely true.
Chances are high though that it's a credible piece of info: if you checked 2 links inside the text body you would be redirected to:
1. The Journal of Clinical investigation
http://www.jci.org/
Here's what they are:
"The JCI is a top-tier journal publishing biologically significant findings with clinical relevance. Published since 1924, the JCI has a 2004 Impact Factor of 14.204"
2. www.nature.com - the publishing platform for NPG journals
In the bottom of their index page find the partner's list - looks quite impressive.
To boot, it's a subscription resourse which makes it even more decent looking.

Anyway, I just gave this as an example, there are tons of really convincing info on MJ medical advantages all over the net, and I mean really scientific data.

As for neurons, they are not necessarily brain cells, as far as I know they are also found in the spinal column and, actually, they are the nerve cells, that conduct electrical signasl from and to the brain.

In any case, what makes you sure they can't regenerate?

As for MJ not making you any smarter, read the article again - they state that quantity matters, so probably, you just don't smoke enough :roll:

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
ACE101 a dit:

Sex on ectacy is better. It's just amazingly out of this world. I suggest everyone do it!

sex on XTC is great but on long term, XTC decreases your sexual potency,
and we don't want that, do we? :wink:

sarahjayne

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Mai 2006
Haha, I joined up to find out some facts about Salvia after an awesome trip and then nothing but....

this is by far my favourite thread on the boards.

Sex while stoned is awesome from a womans perspective (well mine) I think it is especially good during intense cookie eating stoned rather than smoking stoned, but either does it for me.