Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

update: my order and...

lucifer1982

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Oct 2008
Hello everyone

Yesterday, I have recived my order (900 gram San pedro powder ) from Peru.
According the company, they only use pure green flesh dried at sun, controlled by peruvian authorities.

I have a view Question:
1. How long can I take the powder good, I don't want the powder lost it's kwality??

2. I want to have a nice trip with nice visuals, but I don't wanna lose the control (I have had a bad-trio on Ayahuasca, I really saw the hell) midd-strong trip? Is 40 gram of that powder enough?

3. Can I put the powder into empy capsuls? I have read somewhere that this would not work??

4. Can I trip outside? A girlfriend an I want to go to forest to have a nice experience?

5- Shall we get sick, becuse, one time I have took a tee of 40 cm San pedro without results (only sick and bad-feelings and little bit confussed).

and at last, what is the best methode to take the powder, I really want to know what the effects are of mescaline, I have ever took mushrooms, Ayahuasca and Salvia, is the effect the same?

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
2. depends on the strength of the powder.

3. I think it should work.

4. Maybe it is a good idea to start somewhere safe and comfortable. If the forest is too far away, it might be better to find some place close to your home.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
If you don't mind me asking, could you post (or PM) me the name of the website. Was it Compras? I ask because I am working on buying from a Peruvian website and wonder if it is the same one to compare quality.

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Please let us know how it went. I'm planning to order the same :D sometime soon! Thank you.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Yes I would also like to know. That is some cheap prices and they have a wide array of product. Please share with us your experience, and how much you took.

peace & love

lucifer1982

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Oct 2008
To be honest, I am a little bit nerves, so I don't know when I shall take the powder.

De company is very nice, the first time, my order did not arrived on time, so they resend my order immeditly. The foil is very nice and I'm happy with my order.

In Holland, i could also bye dried San pedro powder from Peru, but for 500 gram, I must pay 250 Euro!!!

Now, I have payed 89 euro (included postage) for 900 gram Powder.

I think. I shall bye empty gelatine capsuls and the about 40 gram of it???((should it ne enough))??

Me an a girlfriend wanted to take the powder, on a sunny day (after 4 month??)), but I can't wait so long now....hihi

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I think that should be enough for a low-medium dose.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Yeah enough for two, if its good quality ! I usually take one or two 1g capsules and feel very content with it, but I'm not into visuals and "blowing" my mind much.

Some cactus are very strong compared to others, you might want to start off with 10 g, and wait, you wont build tolerance that quick you can take another 10g later if you feel like it.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
10g is very low dose for powder.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
You would hallucinate wildly on 10 grams of the black powder I had once, I dunno why it was so strong and dark, but it kicked ass.

And another time it took 30 grams...

Potency varies alot by specie and time of harvest !

lucifer1982

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Oct 2008
for me, it's not the first time that i would trip (i have had many experiences with mushrooms, ayahuasca and Salvia 20 x). But the girl who also will trip with me has no experience (she took onse 5 grams of hawaiian mushrooms and she liked it).

I don't want that she will become scared for this and other pschedelics plants), so maybe we will begin with 20 gram and after 2 hours take more??))

On mushrooms. i could see wonderfull places with close eyes, would I see that places also on pedro?

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Mescaline is a very gentle loving chemical from what I hear. If you both enjoyed mushrooms I'd say go with about 40-50g and you'll be fine. :)

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
You mean this site ? If you like it you should'nt curse it ! :lol:

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Agreed, Brugs, I've heard marvelous things about there Coca products.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I will tell U something. Once I tried 3 Peyote cacti at once and low trip occur. Next time used only one head! 10X times stronger trip. So how much U take or how much U think U need to take doesn't matters! Depends on cacti! Nothing else. Mescaline is like MDA with 4-8X times stronger visuals. That is mescaline trip. MDA! Not MDMA!

lucifer1982

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Oct 2008
Thank you Goran.
Shall a peyote (grown in europ) containt also mescaline? for exaple this one: