Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

update my lophophora collection

lucifer1982

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Oct 2008
Hello everyone. I shall be glad to share with you new pictures of my lophophora collection.
Lophophora willianmsii var. caespitosa is very old/huge, about 20 cm .

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Beautiful! I am guessing you bought them already mature, because they look over 20 years old, at least!

peace & love

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Wow ! They are lovely . Looks like mineral substrate to........what is it ? and what does it weigh please ?

lucifer1982

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Oct 2008
Thanks for your comments!
About substrate, I don't know exactly what it must be, I have got that from a good grower ( IT looks like it’s stone??))

I don’t know the Weight of my plants. They look heavy :wink: .
I bought them already mature, Ofcourse! I have also bought a green-house, I have now more than 20 peyotes (2 big pdro's). 10 of my peyotes's are older than 25 years!! (one of them is about 45)).
I’m addicted to collecting old lophophora's :)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
It looks like lava to me . I was asking and asking the weight of it because i want to find a very light , robust mineral substrate and then startbgrowing 2 or 3 cacti on my windowcill . Butb it would have to be light or the thing would colapse blah blah ...................................