Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

transformation of energy

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
a very deep topic lol..
hehe i don't like to repeat myself a lot, but i nevertheless do it. basically it boils down to that it's all energy and energy
cannot ever be destroyed. so all it can do is to change form constantly...
maybe it attempts to go back where it came from... from where all forms come from (formlessness???).
pun not intended lol...

the question is how energy can effectively and efficiently be transformed etc etc...
and the answer is easy... probably in any way you can possibly imagine.
the point there is that you probably suffer from mental imprisonment in some form or another... and
hence have a limited imagination...
probably this means that you have limited means for transforming energy as well.
the next conclusion would be that alone with the power of the imagination we should be able transform energy,
which basically could be good or bad... ;)
i'm bringing this up, because i am pissed off of too many close-minded motherfuckers...

btw also how we all are alchemists etc etc... in many ways and on many levels... very fascinating lol... :D

i guess, what i try to say, seems to allude to that energy can have some sort of personality lol...
something like that lol... just some more food for thought.. :p and maybe a fresher perspective
on shit..

any thoughts?? :lol: :lol:

peace