Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

to live, or to love?

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
If you had a choice of being successful yet lonely, or being in love yet unsuccessful, which would you choose?

Sticki

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
I think I have a little more insight in to that which you ask and I think you are maybe looking at it in the wrong way.

One must walk before he can run, Success is the wrong word.

Instead you must work to building a sustainable life, Whether it be here or there, with or for love and at all times think twice becuase allowing your heart (Or penis, If the case maybe) to do the thinking for the designated muscle for the job can lead to alot of trouble.

All good things come to those who wait, If I was you I would prepare to handle what may come and go with the flow 8)

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
if i were in love (and it was returned) then i couldnt really consider that 'unsuccessful'
im all for the simple life
give me a wife and a couple kids and just enough money to support them all and get them birthday gifts
:D

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I would kill myself if I was rich an unloved. If that were the case something had obviously gone terribly wrong, alot of power, but no one enjoys your company?

I would never be in that situation :D

I'd take love over money any day. If successful you mean $.

wota

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Jan 2011
why not both?

just love while you're successful. No problem man, done