Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

the notion of common sense with diseases

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
it means people should more properly pay attention to what their body is really saying, look at the natural body functions and master them instead of creating stupid diseases. i had thought about for example parkinson... or even the word itself lol it's ridiculous... park in son... think about culture ideas or so... well it made me actually think of diseases in a cultural sense. because as far as i can see with parkinson it's like people are too tense and unrelaxed probably over a long course of time or phases and/or too tense and unrelaxed in a special sort of way. why else would they shiver?
it's logical that the body frequency is too high for them to handle. does it make sense to say the body can gain frequency by heartbeat??? or of course what about brain-frequency??? so from some perspective this is very complicated and complex, but from another perspective not... direct experience... or what about sensitive people who are around such sick people???

what do i want to tell you guys with that... well my theory is that diseases like this can be avoided if people would get more the chance and awareness to practice the basic natural body functions and be more gentle to themselves. for example when there is a moment with a lot of pressure breathing deeply and slowly, in contrast to fast and shallow.
so well... personally i don't have parkinson at all...but i had moments when i was way too unrelaxed. however my grandmother had it... so what i noticed was that lifting the shoulders and dropping them can do something with the tension. the question is what can you do wrong with somethign as simple as lifting and dropping the shoulders??? and then pulling the shoulders down... if yoiu ask me, it's not so easy, but with a little bit practice also not so difficult.. it's got to do a lot with the feeling the body right.
one answer is.. some people can't even hold their breath. one possible secret is probably to lift and drop only one shoulder.
just because you do movements or don't do movements doesn't have to mean anything at all, because you either way you can break yourself like that.

so what i want to do is to create awareness for everyone to think about some stuff with more common sense. you don't have to believe anything i say. and for example as terrence mc kenna said "culture isn't always your friend." many people are probably too self-righteous and rigid or stuck in a bad tunnelvision mode that they wouldn't be able to accept the possibility that their so called culture could be wrong and sick.
to me it's obvious, as i know this from my personal experience, that emotional attitudes can make a great difference. basically the desire for a better and deeper understanding of the energy aspect. electricity, not-electricity, light and darkness. the more or less five elements... the understanding is different in the whole world, but sometimes similarities can be seen.

so this is simply a warning of culture and fascism thinking for example like when people indirectly "say": "it's culture so it has to be right, no need to question it etc etc..." and too much unrelaxedness and negative enforcement which leads to pain.
another thing terrence mc kenna said was:" what we need as a culture is an awakening."
i think this is what so many people close their eyes to.
well maybe it's relatively obvious that the problem is often, because it's overlooked and ignored as such, that cultures combined can be at the same time good and bad or good or bad. eating culture, music culture, all sorts of culture... it's almost as if culture is everywhere lol... basically it probably means what heals someone, could make someone else sick. if you ask me, culture can sometimes be taken as an indicator for the degree of civilisation or so. i hope i could give anyone a thought impulse.

peace

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
or maybe what about the idea of waking up from diseases??? this would imply that diseases can be like dreams... what you guys think?? is it too uncomfortable to talk about shit like that??? or what???

peace

jonka77

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Avr 2017
BE have you heard about the Healing Codes? Book by dr. Alex Loyd. He's says 90% of our physical problems are caused by emotional stress/trauma. Once resolved, the body should be able to heal itself. Good Parkinson prevention, if you ask me. You may want to take a look.