Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

the future of energy recycling

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i think it's probably what is one of the most important things for us as a throwaway society to consider. it's about (cycles of) integration and disintegration of energy cycles.

it is to be reconsidered how planet earth works and maybe also analogically to that how the human body works. maybe in connection with ideas like macro and microcosm related to physics specifically, because physics is about rules of systems.
interestingly the human body is made to a large extent of water and planet earth is also called the blue planet for a reason, it's
made up of water to a very large extent, too.

so regarding energy recycling maybe we could see the importance of water, because one state of water is the state of flow.
maybe there is a reason why there is salt in the oceans... as i heard salt in water increases the potential for electricity flow.
clouds are also another factor for electricity generation.
in the human body the nervous system is supposed to have various different circuits. maybe with planet earth it's similar.
like saying how planet earth itself is alive in its own way.

the moon is a celestial body related to water. the greater the water mass, the greater probably the influence of the moon is.
the idea here is waves of the water and the momentum or direction of the waves.

hmmm i would say fire also could have a important role in energy recycling. because in the atmosphere the gases are regulated by themselves. the only thing we would have to know is what is the natural balance of the atmosphere or so. and how the balance of the atmosphere works.

and well because we are nature, if we learn something about nature, it would be like we would also be learning something about ourselves. if you ask me, if all people would really work together etc etc and not just pretending to do that or so maybe we could heal ourselves and (hence?) the planet very fast...
networking etc etc.... what is holding us back are collective ego wars like politics and nation/corporation shit.
greed for profit etc etc... that shouldn't be the deal. what should be the deal is the health of the planet and its inhabitants.
why can't so maany see the big picture??? well it's because they all live in their own little unfair worlds.

and on various levels we can see how this is purposely done to us. to keep us down and play us out against each other.
but we can pass the stupidity test if we choose to love ourselves and each other and not swallow the stupid propaganda.

what i ask myself very often is.... why do some people think like if it's good for them it has to be bad for others???
why can't it be good for everyone??????????????????????? :cry:

some say the universe itself is mental in a way or so and maybe the state of the world is just showing us something by
being as it is now. maybe something like also giving us warnings on different levels. "how" we are destroying ourselves.
i can tell you, in that regard a lot of people are lying to themselves and to others, because of their ignorance towards
reality. president bush for example so maybe what we all can do for sure is watch ourselves more or better. because thoughts are forms of energy, too....

hmm any ideas??? :) :p

peace

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
Well, there are numerous projects around the world to produce (or extract? dunno if produce is the right word here :p) energy from water, through wave propagation and such. The problem is (and I've counted on this myself in "green" physics class, comparing environmentally-friendly and recyclable energy production facilities to, say, nuclear energy plants) that it just isn't efficient enough.

That doesn't stop us from trying, though. There are so many designs of wells, dams and underwater snakes and whatnot going around research centres, marinas and the internet, the mind is quite fubbled! But then, so is the case for many other types of energy production. I just read yesterday this article through RS about a new design for a solar array in 3D, apparently upping efficiency by 2-20 times (I like that uncertainty, there, but afaik, it depends on location and weather, mostly). The problem there is that the natural resources needed for the old school solar panels (silicon specifically) is so rare that it's way expensive, and so far the solar arrays in use have been immensly un-efficient. The base design was taken from a 13-year old's design of a "tree-type" solar array, having looked to nature!

You can find the article here: http://inhabitat.com/mit-unveils-3d-sol ... re-energy/

And some time ago IJC posted about some Caltech researches coming up with a new type of silicon-efficient solar array, which can be found here: http://media.caltech.edu/press_releases/13325

...and then, I posted a video which basically is an hour long video of random peeps producing energy in random, basic ways at home (with some pointers to Tesla and some other groovy dudes, too). If you're interested in trying to find your own solution, alone or with good people, check it out:

On the problem at hand, though... I'm sure that we, as one people, together could solve the energy crisis real fast. If we concentrated on solar arrays in the deserts and soon in the atmosphere using solar sails (considering http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-17827347 , we shouldn't be too many years away from it, but it takes unity for it to really work, and oh, a space elevator, which, last time I did the maths, we didn't have enough carbon fibre for), I bet we could make quantum leaps in energy resources, globally. Which would be needed if we're going to, at least in the western world, continue with this personal n-dimensional creature thing (personal computers becoming smaller and smaller).

So, what would it REALLY take for all this? As with everything, unity. How do we achieve unity? It all starts with personal revolution, I'd say... Unless someone wants to drop lsd-bombs all over the world. ( http://www.thesubstance-themovie.com/ )

ps: oh, I forgot one important reason why the change to energy recycling hasn't come about already. If energy can be recycled, there won't be anyone to make profits out of it. And you gotta make profits, right?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
well, if you ask me the whole idea about having to make profit to me has seemingly become too compulsive in some way. the focus is too much on the greed and profit instead of the real thing. i read on a poster "capitalism IS the crisis" and in probably many ways, this is certainly true, because if it should be the system of choice, it is definately not yet evolved enough. it is too much based on war and extreme exploitation instead of nicer ways, like for example diplomaty, cooperation and peace.
fear-based thinking as motivation to do things... is that the right way to go???? i guess you can imagine that it's definately not.

people are thinking too selfishly, relying on fear-controlled paradigms. stuck in the "survival-mode-tunnelvision" that seems to prevent real communication. and a lack of communication or a lack of the "right communication" or so is seemingly what has had been missing most of the time in many places of the world... we're in this boat/planet together and focussing too much on oneself won't help very much, similarly to how focussing not enough on oneself probably won't help very much either...

the problem is how we try to separate ourselves from nature too much. because we are nature etc etc... we should work together with it. see nature's signs, understand them and act accordingly. it's a shift in the thinking/perception that should be involved for everyone. how we could recognize that every living being has its place/role and its own importance.
the idea of micro- and macrocosm and how they are related is also very crucial here.

well, i think right now the energy recycling system of the earth has been severely outbalanced by what the human race has done. it's similar to how we treat our own bodies. our bodies have the power to regenerate themselves continuously, but depending on how much we work against that, you can imagine what happens etc etc....
a lot of people are simply so ignorant.. they ignore reality and go on doing their shit, only because they can't imagine alternatives anymore and can't seem to be able to admit that. so we should get over that and do things at the right points
and consider how the whole system works as a whole.

the water cycles for example are very complex and are also connected with electricity/energy fields like that. water is the essence of life and similarly to how we suck out the planet like vampires or so it is like that also with water. and here is where the idea of ourselves etc etc comes into play. because we mostly consist of water, too.
the human body and all life is symbollic for how nature works and vice versa. this is very obvious, but maybe it's also too obvious and simple in some way, that probably most people overlook many aspects of that.
we are now facing times of a necessary paradigm shit or we will very likely to be facing something like a apocalyptic situation or so. look at how people are gambling with other peoples' lives and their own lives, as well. this has to stop and it will, because now we have the internet and the idea of tribals will in some sense have the power to overpower the idea of nations, because it has at least in many cases a more natural feel to it.
maybe you heard of the idea of "orgone energy"... if you like look at it, but try to look without "cultural" biases etc etc...
i just like to see it as an example of an alternative way of looking at how everything might be connected and work energetically etc etc... because the whole concept of energy seems to not have been understood completely yet and/or the knowledge of it suppressed because of greed/profit etc etc...
http://www.orgone.org/articles/ax9kelley1a.htm

the thing that i am trying to point at, is that in my view simply using more solar panels or so will not help us so much. what we really need to do is to get a more holistic way of looking at nature. differentiation in that aspect is desirable also very much.
let's ask ourselves, why can't we see ourselves as "whole persons" anymore all the time. don't you think a lot of people are lying to themselves and deceiving themselves and others etc etc.... please wake up!!!!!
truth is an experience and in reality not exclusively, if at all, a authoritarian concept or so... if you really take the time to REALLY feel with your own heart the state of the world, then i can tell you, that you will probably cry.
but that is totally natural.
one love, one time and one people. we have to realize how we are being played out against each other by ignorant and evil "people" or rather monsters...
beware of people that want to tell you how to see/feel reality or so etc etc... there are so many "charlatans". just be a bit careful please. it's not uncool to care and shit like that. wake up and see through the lies, like putting on a different pair of glasses.

peace

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
Hear hear. It's the same summary "we" always come down to. Living on a fight-or-flight basis but in the comfort of your own sofa... Every time I look at the planet in blue, tears brim to my eyes. Such potential, yet such catastrophe and suffering ...

I'll make sure to read the orgone energy thing soon.

Z

zoukai

Invité
it's like one doesn't even have to say anything else, but saying more just makes the feeling even stronger. :D

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
orgone is prana, is chi, torsion, holographic field, probabilistic field, life force energy, tao, time. they are all different approaches at the same force - an untouchable, indescribable, dynamic vector for change.

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
Ah, gotcha. Gets confusing with all the different names for it ;)

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
why couldn't we think like this in the first place before society ever formed. if shamanism was around before all other religion why couldn't we have the insight we do know? do we have to experience society till the end so we can fully understand the aspect of getting along with all peoples and putting differences aside truly, to make a society actually work? i feel like thats to hard for alot of people and other's are to ignorant to listen to anybody but themselves. when we formed society why did we think the earth was so abundant that the little things wouldn't taint it? we are the earth when did people start thinking differently to hert others so... and why do we have to hate one an other? we also try so hard to get a point to someone who has no interest but you might have to live with that person and they wont see things your way so you grow apart :( fear, anger and jealousy

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i also think that a lot of shit has gone wrong, but hey don't we sometimes supposedly can take use of these negative examples also... like by seeing what's wrong we can conclude what's right.
if you ask me, the main point is simply the lack of "real" feeling... how feeling has become for so many simply something like an abstract value or so...
as if only your image in society counts, but not who you really are... i think there are many people like that and i have been sometimes like that, too, and it just made me very sad... how so much people and shit is so fake etc etc.... :-|:puke:

but well it may seem at first that these aspects of life in society etc etc don't have so much significance for that, however i would say that these kind of energies can have impact on nature also... like the spiritual side.. how nature feels and how in a certain sense can become corrupted or rather... become very sad...
so it's like who do you listen to or so... think a little bit about it and just take your time to connect to nature and feel and shut off for a while all the "opinions" etc etc... i hope you understand what i mean..:tear:

hmmm and now the main point of my post... i think what is one of the biggest problems these days is the depletion of the ozone layer and the chemical mess and other shit that we made on the earth...

i just thought maybe there are also solutions... for example i heard somewhere something like problems can wash problems away or so.... but that's a bit besides the point...
well the ecological system is mostly about balance and what have we done to it... we disturbed the natural balance greatly!!
for example the energy cycles.. do you think some cycles can completely disappear?? or well just think of the ozone layer and connected cycles... it's like there are invisible aspects and visible aspects that can be felt on relative subtle levels or so..

i thought now that we have so many humans on this planet maybe the humans can help heal the planet with chi energy...
like more people doing breathing meditations and cleansing the air like that... and also more trees!!!...
i think it's a bit like what orgone energy can also be... well i know that you can build machines that can handle and convert the energy, too and there's a link in a post i made before in this thread...
but maybe a similar mechanism can be the human body... and in that context the natural feeling is greatly important...
for example just think about persons who have such a distorted body feeling that they don't listen to the body when it wants to vomit or cough or whatever basically...
and no we shouldn't take people as dustbins... it's more like at least the circulation of air around the globe
distributes the shit among the beings that breathe air naturally anyway.
and surely the idea of shamans is interesting also... because shamans are supposed to take the sickness of society into them to feel it out so they know how the sickness works so to say... :smoke:

my conclusion to this is... we mostly don't really know what we are doing... a lot of animals know better lol...
it's the stupid society image shit that ruins a lot... human beings under pressure are not always better...
and you don't have to believe me... just look lol...
a lot of people can't even let go and forgive... and that's a way how you can make yourself unhappy for sure!!

and well with all the knowledge etc etc maybe they could develop "next level" energy that can act like particles and waves...
if you ask me, light is simply the shit lol...
the paradigm of technology is still evolving... but even today we could probably say that the technology we have would appear to former generations like magic...
or just think of the in my opinion relative probable underestimation/misinterpretation of the quantum observer effect...
if we observe something we can change it simply by observing...
to me this means that if we can find the root of a problem we are more likely to solve it from there...
and well the quantum level is at least the root of the microcosm, from our perspective... :idea:
please think about it and take use of your damn brains lol...

i think the topic is very actual... with all the apocalyptic people lol...
some people think that without help of the creator we won't be able to make it..
i guess i would agree with that... what do you think???

peace

PostalPete

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Nov 2012
The thing is people will always be selfish and the only way we will find alternative and "green" energy is when oil is no longer a viable option. By then the gap between the have's and have not's will be so great and so many more places will be in ruin due to environmental conditions whether it be man-made (mining towns where the mines are abandoned is an example) or due to natural disaster (hurricane sandy is only the beginning). There will be some safe havens here on this planet but more or less there will be many, many more people here that simply won't be able to make it through. As a result of poor living conditions disease will go on the rise. This of course is well past our life times.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
crazy story lol... hmm i think it's also a spiritual thing... because the oil from under the ground is supposedly dead compressed life lol... maybe it means something what is made out of that "life" later?
like how life is a infinite cycle...

i think the most important role in the healing of the planet will have the water cycles. because water is almost everywhere... it's in the air and under the ground.
the crucial thing here is pressure and electricity. and the idea of charging and discharging combined with either a relative capacity, a absolute capacity or no capacity. and direct current or alternating current.
maybe for example something like that...just think about it.
in my opinion the best solution would be if the notions/concepts of gravity and light could be integrated possibly symbollically and/or not symbollically. because it's about energy and energy is according to einstein supposedly based on relativitivty.
for example how light/dark was this or that and/or how grave/not grave?? something like that... get the point??

and now a simple mind excercise, if you like. imagine that you become an object after you die. or many objects... etc etc... what object would you want to be at what time?? it's a philosophy like that... lol :-o :retard: :lol:
for example some people supposedly remember what they have been in a previous life and maybe you can also know/feel what god would make you to be in another lifetime and why??
the problem is that all this can be infinitely complex etc etc.. so my suggestion would simply be, to try to see more through feeling and i hope i don't have to hope that you know what i mean.

i guess it means that natural chaos and order have been disturbed in a certain way. the intricate balance of the natural order could have evolved differently and well you could say everything is there for a purpose.
but still the greed of "human people" seems to be a point.
i just thought of "world of warcraft", where it's also about corrupted nature.. it's really fascinating...
but of course there are also many movies and other games etc etc that have synchronicities with the real world for a reason.

if you ask me, it means a matrix argument also... it means that people have become batteries "in a certain way" or "in their own ways"... for example tobacco is supposedly radio-active...
but it's a lot more complex... think of human emotion and lifestyle... humans are creatures of habit and herd.

and yeah of course, the oil is not the only factor... not evolved enough energy recycling systems, radioactive shit from wars and power plants, depletion of the ozone layer and much more. basically a bit like in the movie "the matrix"... machines have taken over the power and these are symbollically and not symbollically the results of the attempt of our civilisation to make the step to a next level civilisation so to say.
maybe but only maybe it can be compared with a rocket with many boosters, because the levels of the civilisation-steps also mean a lot of waste, at least it has been so until now.
so this means that the more a civilisation advances, the better energy/waste and energy-waste recycling it needs. and for this we need to understand how the cycles of nature work. believe me, it is truly fascinating. but you don't have to believe me... just look for yourself.

we were given shit, but used it without enough responsability. interesting that electricity is about energy cycles and circles, also...
maybe you have also seen colors in the clouds.... just look and you will see that sometimes, too...
it may seem absurd, but it's logical if you consider how much chemical shit is in the atmosphere. to me it seemed sometimes as if it were lenses or so.
orgone energy is the key... it means empathy... what you haven't known about empathy.
how empathy really works... the idea of pressure can be applied in a lot more ways than maybe you might have thought before. it's like we get back what we give emotionally, possibly in other forms or so.

i guess the first step would be to heal the atmosphere and as i said if we all pull on the same string(s) symbollically and not symbollically for example with more breahting meditations by very great groups of people then this can be done. it will heal automatically over time but only if we do the breathing meditations clearly with positive energy and intentions.
well not like we are forced to do breahting mediations anyway hehehehe lol... :D

alternative and/or addition could be that chemistry advances and we could then with machines and certain chemicals mixed produce something that solves to ozone as it ascends through some gravity spiral mechanism or so... the tricky steps to do here are to combine physics and chemistry, because gravity is like light more commonly referred to in physics than in chemistry.
it simply means colors symbollically and not symbollically in the quantum space. colors=energy, energy transititions
quanta of light are portions of light energy. that's what it means. ;)
it's interesting that the atmosphere consists of 3 layers basically. as far as i understood it the lowest layer is for the world weather, the next is like some sort of stability and balance zone or so and the upper layer is more concerned with the raw energetic connection to the solar system. so it's about the mixing ratio of what is in these layers and what should be in there and what not...
now the earth spin momentum and also the wind somehow swirls it all around the world constantly and distributes the stuff up and downwards or mixing it on a plain.
that's where big and small spirals play their roles and it would probably help to become more aware of such spirals globally and interpret them. the atmosphere is simply the amount of gas on the earth that is in the grip of planet earth's gravity. :-o
from some perspective gravity equals amount of pressure. translated this could mean how much pressure is applied to the colors in the quantum realm, of course symbollically and not symbollically.
well but i guess not only the sky needs healing, but also land and sea. but yeah of course it's all connected. one example for that could be desertification of various areas
on the earth.
as far as i can tell from my experience, real healing can only happen with real love... :heart: :!:

actually, i would say we have as a human race created our own hell on this planet...
but then again it's of course different for everyone. the question is how much is it collectively and how is it for every individual a hell. for example how choking is the atmosphere??
i guess for some it's more a hell and for others less. "maybe" we are being watched by one or many alien races, because we were so irresponsible with our planet and ourselves.
god is the solution, but in some sense interestingly enough it could or may be that we have to allow that we can get help. maybe it's like a heart process or so... hmmm... in the sense that we recognize that we had gone wrong honestly... then it can be changed...
and well considering the hell idea, i guess it says everything that we polluted our air, water and earth. and then maybe also the idea like in the military that when one makes a mistake the whole team has to suffer for it.
why do we have to learn it the hard way so often?? sad story really... :crybaby:

i heard somewhere that if we could simply let go of all the bad shit it could help change to happen. because if we cling to the negative past, isn't it logical that it's then less likely to go away?

i can tell you a basic aspect of what we have to learn is that people can be like animals and use that right.
hitler had thought of that idea but used it not very right. and that is a understatement also.
i think that what happened to the world at that time could have happened much later much more terrible and was not only in the way mentioned before a lesson to humanity.

maybe similarly it could be said about the mistakes with oil and nuclear power etc etc... so it's like we have to learn something before we can move on...
like to recognize that we do that to ourselves basically... i mean think of yourself as a planet earth.
try to use the feeling more than the intellect.
i guess at this moment we are a lot like vampires in that sense. various nations of vampires and zombies lol..

i guess what i am trying to say is simply that if the earth was a human being, it had been made sick.
i think if we can remember where we truly come from, we can heal the planet. it's like we are the planet.
it doesn't always help if we see ourselves as separate. why don't we use the power of thought more?

for example take this lol: supposedly fluidity is more often found on the ground than in the sky, but consider that solidity, fludiity and gas can all happen in the sky, on the ground and under the ground/sea level in their own ways.

or this as a imagination help: imagine tubes around the earth and now imagine what can happen if the tubes form too much knots or maybe not enough knots??? hmm but i guess the word nodes would probably fit better ...
i guess you all know how clouds form... integration and disintegration of a lot of shit and WATER.
if you can differentiate between electro-magnetism and electricity then you can maybe figure out something about energy... that it always flows...
that's what i mean... energy constructs... and even though they may not be visible they're still there! :Oo:

it's a bit like in the movies... for example star wars... how human emotion can create good and bad shit.
i would say everything has its own spirit and then there is also the spirit from where all these spirits come from.
the idea that sickness and health are basically the same thing says it all.
because if you can possibly at least approximately see how this could be so, then maybe you will get a different perspective on the "level" of thought.

for example if you say you can only create good shit, then from some perspective it would certainly mean that you can only create bad shit.
what for one is good for the other is bad. but then again, it doesn't have to be like that etc etc i guess you already know that. that could be an interpretation of "common sense" literally.

a lot of people should ask tehmselves more often and properly from a good common sense perspective, what they are really doing. because we are a great mass as a whole human race and metaphorically, symbollically etc etc a lot of shit can be done very fast if we pull together on the same string.
and this only means that we haven't learned enough from the seemingly so primitive ants.
the concept of critical mass could mean that there is a energy threshold or so between what it is and what it could be.

how retarded is our planet?? and why?? in ant language this could mean something like: the people with important functions should be watched properly. this is common sense, but what if the watchers are corrupted too??? most of us have learned already that politics tries to trick or fool us relatively often and we know why too.. greed and power... and well if the power is abused it should be taken away.
=>but the thing nowadays is that people are so much played out against each other or too dumb to rise up against the rulers/controllers.
it should be obvious, that it can mean many things when they don't want to speak about things openly.
i think every person has the natural ability to rate, express the true feelings of their experiences.

what is to be done is easy... it's simply to use groups of people that know what they are doing and let them use the right kind of pressure... they need to see what processes are good and what processes are bad and act accordingly.
think about how nations can be like corporations and how politics always has the notion of money to it.
and how this can be good but also has done a lot of harm.
i am only saying this because of the authority paradigm that a lot of people seem to mix up automatically with truth, know what i mean? so the point where we should all be ready to say until here and no further could be for example when they want to tell us what health is supposed to be.
and if we know by ourselves what real health is, that could mean then that we can use our own brains without fooling ourselves.
you will see it with some people more and with some less obvious that they don't want you to know how to use your brain.
and again... you don't have to believe me at all... :roll:

maybe the crucial question that could be asked at any time and in any place by the creator is: why and how is it or should it be a "and/or" for example emotional/spiritual/mental/whatever etc etc cycling or recycling??
given that the creator wants to care more and/or better about energetic differentiation + cycles etc etc.. in other words whether and how the creator wants to help us... it's relatively logical lol. we simply have to pay attention! :)

hmm btw sorry if it all seems a bit confused and if it's too much text.. maybe i will have a clearer impression later... however of course it could be somewhat of a brainstorming topic for sure, too...
just got a last idea lol... maybe recycling is also cycling something... for example if you put something out there it will have an effect and from some perspective cause=effect.
the most basic example.. if you go out others will perceive you in a certain way... and in that sense it's all energy that affects the planet also... have you ever thought of it that way??? poor planet lol...
all that drama lol... seriously....... :retard: :eek:ak:

peace

PostalPete

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Nov 2012
One issue is that we, as a species, will many a time take the path of least resistance. We look for the easiest solution, even if that is not always the best solution. We will find a solution to energy when the need for it is greater than our current solution

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
well yeah what you say has certainly some truth in it... it's like people have lost their spirit and forgot what greatness they can achieve... if people are one people and can see through the "games" and how they are being played out against each other... well and what if from some perspective the "current solution" is a problem? there are alternative solutions.. god can do anything, but we have to honor nature... nature and feeling... how nature feels... i would say a lot of us have forgotten how it is like or what it means to naturally feel... well and i do think some solutions could involve "considering the concept of mind as play" or so... don't know the best way to formulate it right now...
i hope you get the point... i just remembered that because of terrence mc kenna, he certainly had some very good ideas despite appearing sometimes a bit inhibited/uptight.... the crucial idea here is to balance "cold intelligence" and letting go of or transforming "freezing emotions". well again i can't really explain it very well... it's about being truly and honestly compassionate and not acting... it seems when people have given up something or themselves you can much later feel that also... so people like that can be forgiven or forgive themselves then maybe they can remember what compassion feels like and "upgrade their systems or so"... the question is why are polticians and compassion often a contrary/opposite/reverse? well it's because they have to calculate so much...
so i hope you know what i mean, when i say some people have to upgrade their systems. poor politicians lol... :lol:
one more thought impulse... what politicians are nowadays, in times before often was the church... this just means church and state have probably been separated for a reason. let them do their thing and we do ours...
but i guess it's not as simple as that if you try to see the big picture. most authorities are corrupt in their own ways..

basically just think of it like what if the land and the plants and basically all beings are sentient beings... well i am only saying this, because it appears that humans have forgot how other beings can and do feel and maybe but only maybe comparable to that they have forgot how they feel themselves. so just imagine a landscape and how it changes over time and how all emotions of all the beings that live there can also have effects on the landscape or region or so. well i think this should be more than common sense... i can definately and explicitly tell you that a lack of empathy for nature and ourselves is what defines the crisis we are going thru as a planet. there are people that don't want to make that so obvious and to make us think it's all supposedly normal. but it's not... it's a transition between stages of technology that will not harm nature anymore... please don't buy the mental limitations.. the truth is that what we do to nature, in the end we only do to ourselves.
i am just saying this to encourage you all to think for yourselves.. what if the matrix breaks? how do you all feel looking in the mirror? but maybe it's a bit strange idea lol...
what if the concept of energy/electricity and circles/circuits is not yet really understood? it's about the population as a whole. the times are changing.... more people are going to be able to see through the lies... leaders are good or bad puppets... we simply have to pull together on the right strings or so.. it's as simple as that. if they want to apply pressure we can do that, too but in ways they probably can't even imagine... :roll:

peace

DeniseByford

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Jan 2013
Being human it has become important now that we become alert with our environment and START adopting the methods to conserve our energy resources. as most of the resources are renewable just like sunlight.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
yeah man it's about the big picture... small cycles and big cycles... do you think middle cycles also?? or do you think only small and big cycle etc etc?? :Oo: well i can tell you maybe it's indeed all renewable, but the remarkable point or so here is that the cycle of nature is infinite... what if sunlight is by itself a renovator? it could be war in such a sense, because if that what should be renewed, can't recognize and accept the need for renewing then either it has to be convinced or fight or something else. well i hope you can see the ambiguity and ambivalence in that!!! :roll:

the question is do we even experience reality or some strange perception or perspective of reality that we have formed? :roll:
the converse question is how do we conserve sunlight? is sunlight delivering the concept of expansion? i guess it is up to us whether we understand... conserving expansion? that's kind of shady... maybe rather something like sparks of expansion and/or cycling or not cycling the expansion... it's probably very complex from a certain point of view. however i surely don't know if that's the right way to say/explain it...please use your brains!
probably better think of it like for example molecules vs/and particles.. molecules are multiple strings/chains of particles and particles are simply single/singular points or waves of energy from another perspective. one meaning of entropy is supposedly: "measure of information content". another meaning: is "state variable of thermodynamics, which represents a measurement for the disorder of a closed system and respectively the irreversability of a process."
is it logical that molecules in a three dimensional world can spiral upwards, downwards and/or sideways?? however spirals are only spinning when you include time in the equation(s)... from a 4th, 5th etc etc dimensional point of view it's surely another dance or so... exactly or generally in what way are molecules different waves like simple particles??? think of gravitation... speed/momentum of spin and sucking in or distributing/emanating/radiating of "light/darkness". there are whole figurative oceans, lakes, rivers, clouds, what have you, etc etc of molecules... i think it's about seeing the big picture.
maybe a holographic particle could be a particle that is sharing information or so with other similar particles. particles that are on similar wavelengths.. lol hehe...hmmm...
the basic principle of quantum mechanics is that "the observer changes the properties of the observed", this implies that it's probably often if not always better when are consciously observing the world and ourselves in a positive manner.
quantum tunneling and quantum entanglement are only two examples of "quantum logics". of course the direction where something is going doesn't necessarily have to be one line... at least certainly not from a "certain perspective". ;)

for instance think about the galaxy or galaxies in general... maybe you could say they spin very slowly from a cosmic perspective or from our perspective? on the molecular level it all seems to happen very fast though.
what's in between? what about relativity of energy? the concept of solar systems as relativity systems. planets are simply energy masses with their own functions, probably mostly between gas and solidity. or do you know of totally fluid planets? think about it... or think about subatomar particles or waves.
nevertheless the important point is that it's all spinning somehow. all the objects are spinning around other objects and are by themselves spinning. according to albert einstein's equation, energy is simply the product of mass and light speed squared. energy as a universal product..lol.. what's in between all the masses in the universe? emptiness... what's moving through the emptiness (darkness)? light... what does all this mean? spirals of energies vs more systematic forms or formations of energy? anyway it's interesting to note, that light energy moves incredibly fast through the universe, but the greater the mass of a sun or planet the greater the curvature of the path of the light is that moves towards or past the objects. i guess you all know that a black hole's mass and density is infinite and that's why light is in the end always drawn into the black holes, despite or maybe because its unbelievable speed. maybe black holes are simply next level vibrations, vibration combinations/combinators or sources of vibration. or think of the idea why something could appear as dark or black when it's too bright. maybe something too dark would appear as bright or white? i guess cosmic circuits are simply of cosmic architecture and meaning that's why if we try to understand them from a human perspective, understanding would be limitation if we can't let go of human ignorance or so...
the question is does light ever accelerate or was it always on light speed lol? or is something always what it appears to be? what is the opposite of radiation? is something that is not relative not energy? my conclusion is that if you slow down lightspeed, you also slow down time... well just some ideas...

so what else is there to be said now.. microcosm and macrocosm are "worlds" relative to each other in certain ways or so. the question is can we distinguish between both sensibly and meaningfully? or what about various stages/levels of microcom and macrocosm? for example with mindsets that don't exclude nature but also don't really encase it or so. don't know a good way of saying it right now... hopefully you can roughly understand what i am trying to say. disinformation/misinformation times are over soon when more people "really wake up"... whether polarity or polarisation... either way a pole is a pole.
planet earth is learning about vampires more and more... "some day" the earth will suck back!! :tear:

peace

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
PostalPete a dit:
One issue is that we, as a species, will many a time take the path of least resistance. We look for the easiest solution, even if that is not always the best solution. We will find a solution to energy when the need for it is greater than our current solution

yes, this does tend to be the trend of most things.

richardortizi

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
anything and everything that humans have made first started as an idea. thoughts are the most powerful forces of change that we know.

_________
True Blood Season 5 DVD follows Bill and Eric being captured by the Vampire Authority after the disappearance of Nan Flanagan.