Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

the concept of electricity

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i say concept, because i think it is also a logical thing. because electricity works with circuits. it's interesting that our brains and nervous systems work with electricity, too. so psychoactives do affect our brains, imagination and thought processes. so we all know and personally experience electricity within ourselves. i would say basically it's simply a concentrated form of energy. i think the idea of flowing is also connected. maybe we could even say the heart is the electrical motor or rather generator of energy for the brain and the whole body. i recently had the idea that maybe the human brain can generate another form of energy by creating eletrical friction between the hemispheres or so. but that's just an idea. the concept of electrical resistance in connection with programs of the human body or brain... because we all know what is mental and bodily tension... i think it's fascinating to think about it.

hmm eletricity always reminds me of tesla and i heard that his work had been suppressed, because of greed for profit. he had many revolutionary ideas, but they didn't want him to have success. i think they even stole ideas from him to use them after his death. but i don't know it exactly, maybe someone has more information, but i will also research more.
i don't know.... the retarded energy conspiracy or so is really getting on my nerves. how greedy can those assholes be??? i know that they can be very greedy and cruel bastards.

well basically it's all energy and energy can never be destroyed. i am just wondering how we could use ideas related to energy in positive and meaningful ways. another idea that has been known since atomic science is that energy works with cycles. maybe the idea of cycles is related to how time can be seen as linear from one perspective, but from another perspective it's maybe more spiral-like.
hmm i just think it's a very interesting topic to discuss.

peace

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
Bruce lee.

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
I read a biography on Tesla when I was younger, he was an amazing man. His ideas were revolutionary and the things I took away from that book and further research were that he was cool with some wild ideas, who is doing anything like that these days?

Love your topic way cool!

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hey thanks for the responses!!!...
hmm i watched this documentary, but i am still not totally sure what to think about this....it's like despite the good ideas and the suppression of his work i think there should be regulation and control on such technology, because for example the wireless transmission of electricity seems to be mimicking natures power of lightning and thunder somewhat and we all know how "playing god" can get humans in trouble...
and i think some ideas can be scary, for example the idea of robots in connection with electricity and circuits. but still somewhat interesting lol... also for example the idea of vibration and pressure connected symbollically and not symbollically... think about it...
well as it seems tesla got exploited, because a lot of his ideas are in use today...
that's how capitalism works right... to exploit nature and the people until you can't exploit anymore... damn bastards... i guess i just somewhat like people who have the advancement of all humanity in mind and that's often the opposite of what the capitalists are doing.. they only care for their own profit etc etc we know all that already..
well however also interestingly enough there has been a hollywood movie about tesla and his experiments, but i don't remember it right... i think it was with the actor who played wolverine in the x-men movie but not sure lol maybe someone knows that movie...
tell me what you think... i don't really know so much about him, but i think tesla was a great man.

[YOUTUBE]eoY_7mbm5ng[/YOUTUBE]

peace

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
I don't think harnessing electricity is any different from creating fire. Is creating fire also playing god? I don't believe so.

Playing god is more like messing with human genetic code, or splicing viruses to make them more deadly and prolific... *shudder*

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hmm i don't completely understand what you mean by that... you mean like ball lightning lol?? and how do you harness electricity?? with magnetism??

and hmm well i guess i would say that playing god would simply mean to do something irresponsible from a healthy common sense perspective or so... :retard:

well supposedly there are many kinds of fires... besides ordinary and for example chemical fire or so, there's also magnetic or etheric fire... or why not even a metaphoric concept of fire so to say lol...
it's interesting, but if you ask me should be taken with a pinch of salt... and maybe you have also heard that supposedly a sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from magic...
maybe it's like gandalf the grey or gandalf the white lol... hahaha hmm just joking... :lol: :lol: :lol:

hmm and well as i said before regarding electricity it's a lot about the flow...
and now think of human emotions like for example fear, which can mean paralysis or euphoria which could mean the damns break... and that the human brain and nervous system work with electricity...

peace

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
well of course... maybe the question is what if you combine light and electricity... would there be computers in between the different kinds of computers? or what about different structures or forms of light and electricity?
i think it's a very deep topic.

peace

mentallystill

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Fev 2013
isn't it true that without light there wouldn't be any electricity? and hence no light no laser.
i think it's particularly intriguing and generally interesting.

anyways, water is a great conductor to electricity and it's also all around and in us.
move like water, be water. Bruce Lee *rested in peace*
i'm a cup, i'm a cup. he he... :prayer:

with Tesla's theory we could supply a whole "world" with "clean" energy by redirecting/directing the electricity. Why we don`t do this, beat's me.
and yes it's very sad of all the corruption in "harnessing" the electric particles from our sphere and even in creating our own, but in a way i think it's also a great gesture by ignorance.

and one more thing. i would like to thank you for re-harnessing your concept of electricity in a lightning manner:)

peace and love

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hmm well i guess computers are probably about intelligence or at least supposedly based on intelligence. so maybe what sense does it make to think about intelligence in context to electricity and/or light?
i.e. there are energy structures almost anywhere, but the intelligence doesn't always seem to be the same. i don't know why exactly but to me the idea of intelligent electricity somehow seems to have a more creepy feeling to it than the idea of intelligent light.
if you ask me, a lot of science is still very primitive in that regard. nevertheless it's a fascinating topic for sure... ;)
for example the concept of induction... have you guys known of flash lights that work with magnetic induction? you simply shake the flash light and it gets energy like that from the earth's magnetic field.

peace

Kenziesmith

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
The concept of electricity is generally created for people to do things appropriately. It has ease out things for individuals to move ahead in their lifestyles in a simple manner. A computer take up the things with electricity suitably.

demmy

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Août 2013
Mrboxey a dit:
I don't think harnessing electricity is any different from creating fire. Is creating fire also playing god? I don't believe so.

Playing god is more like messing with human genetic code, or splicing viruses to make them more deadly and prolific... *shudder*

I agree with you. If this would be an act of god then what you think a neurosurgeon or a heart Surgeon. They do more important and worthy work then this what you think about that buddy.

Learn about the Diploma in management | certificate in training and assessment