Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

strange pyramid talk i heard, can u help!

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hmmm i dunno man... maybe yeah maybe no... maybe it's some invsible energy to the physical eyes that is going on...
i would say it could be possible. i would also say maybe invisible energy is more advanced in some way. just an idea lol...

peace

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
no proof in that article, the photoshop is easy to spot in those photos. all the energy beams look different... *sigh*

this just works to discredit the real information out there. :?

the energy phenomenon out there is real. look up earth leylines. all of these mysterious ancient temples (that we still technologically could not build today)are build on earth leylines. we're not talking about visible energy though like that article suggests...

if you're looking for something to read, here is some good info (still mixed with some crap at the end, but they remain unbiased and point all of it out for you:) )
http://www.gizapyramid.com/drv-article.htm

^ great studies of the effect that pyramids have over disease, germinating crops and many other things.

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
ophiuchus a dit:
no proof in that article, the photoshop is easy to spot in those photos. all the energy beams look different... *sigh*

this just works to discredit the real information out there. :?

the energy phenomenon out there is real. look up earth leylines. all of these mysterious ancient temples (that we still technologically could not build today)are build on earth leylines. we're not talking about visible energy though like that article suggests...

if you're looking for something to read, here is some good info (still mixed with some crap at the end, but they remain unbiased and point all of it out for you:) )
ON THE WAY TO THE DISCLOSING OF MYSTERIOUS POWER OF THE GREAT PYRAMID

^ great studies of the effect that pyramids have over disease, germinating crops and many other things.

Cool website this is some awesome reading!

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
Iv also herd of "dragon trails". Trails from chinese mythology of energy that rapped around the world. I herd something like alot of citys where built on and along these energy lines "dragon trails" but i cant seem to be able to find any thing relating to it on google so far i will post something if i find anything and if anyone else knows about this an can share more info please do.

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
ahh it makes alittle more sense now :) thank you.