Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

strange dreams

31andsunny

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Déc 2010
Ever since i did mushrooms i started having really weird dreams and nightmares. I never had a nightmare before doing mushrooms ever, and i had weird dreams before but the ones i have now are so strange. I wanted to share a few.

The first dream started with me and a friend in my basement. We then heard a sound so we went up to the main floor and looked outside. It was raining, there was oceans surrounding my house. There were these big balls of water floating above the water and they gave off a reflection like a mirror. We then proceeded to go upstairs to the top floor, and as I got to the top of the stairs I saw an alien in one of the doorways, he looked kind of similar to the aliens in Independence Day. As I saw him he turned to me and I looked into its eyes, and when I did I was just overcome with fear and I started falling down. As I was falling I saw my friend fall too like we died and I woke up.

This dream was incredible vivid and i thought it was very interesting.

This second dream took place at a friend’s house, we were about to leave. I was putting on my shoes and there was socks rolled up inside my shoes, idk why it’s weird. As i went to grab the socks out of my shoes, there was another hand like a ghost hand that went to grab it first. I touched the hand and got kinda freaked out, then some random girl i didn’t no came out of a hallway saying my name and “what are these hands touching me” and i saw her face, it was similar to the aliens face from the other dream and again, i felt overcome with fear like the other dream and started falling down and i was trying to say call the cops idk why, but i couldn’t and i ended up waking up and i actually said “Cops”.

This one actually bothered me at first i couldn’t sleep and was a bit shook. but after i was just like wtf this, this makes no sense. probly one of the strangest ive ever had.

In this 3rd dream I started at my dad’s house where i haven’t been in a while, sitting on a couch talking to someone idk who, in his basement. and i started falling left and i fell down into the couch and then i was in my own bed at my house and i started getting pulled, I got pulled off my bed and was on the floor when i got freaked out, I grabbed my hand and woke up
This was just weird i really felt like i was being pulled away.

These are just a few but i dream like this practically every night. Its got me so i actually am excited to go to sleep at night and see what i dream this time.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
for context on how weird dreams can get:

I was standing on top of a zen garden, which was in a shoe box - a cosmic shoe box. The box was about an acre large, high walls, and floating in space - the top was open and I could see the stars. I was on top of a hill in the garden, many bonzai trees, and a mysterious figure at the bottom looked at me, and went through a door at the bottom right of the box, into what I assumed was earth. In order to get down to the bottom, I had to fly. The only way I could fly was by turning my thoughts into what appeard to be a large ear, but was in another dimension. I was able to fly by this large idea-ear floating on an ether in the other dimension, but while this happened I could not think, see, hear, or sense. I was essentially put unconscious while my ear floated through the other dimension. I had to do this a few times, and by far it was one of the strangest sensations I have ever experienced.

What I kept seeing was reality - the zen box, then I was a large fleshly ear circle, floating downwards. Then I would blink into existance again, then, as if diving under water, I would tense up, hold my breathe, boom unconscious ear. I made it to the bottom and became lucid, but woke up shortly after.

Just thought I'd put it into context.