Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

something like cake

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I have, what is left from cake after six months, a half of 0,33 tin can cake which is white on one side and unconsumed rice on another.And now it is in jar near window.Can I except shrooms or not.

And second, this cake was in large buck with vermit and rice powder(cooked similar to pressure way) and when I have moved first cake and put it in jar white fluff expanded trought new rice flower/vermit.Can something come out of this?

And last, If I going to pressurise new rice and instead spores put white fluff in jar when is cool like spores-- similar to spore inculation.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I don't know man, after 6 months, I think it might be time to throw it out. Did you try dunking it? Put it in a container of water and leave it in the fridge overnight. After 6 months, there can't be any moisture left in it.

As far as future experiments, give up on rice/ verm cakes, they suck. I had the same problem with my last cake grow, some would make big white fluffs of mycelium but no shrooms. I will let you in on a secret, that you should/ may already know.

http://www.shroomery.org/9030/Docs-Wild-Bird-Seed-Tek

this is the only way to grow shrooms. I went from getting a couple ounces with cakes to getting pounds with this method. Actually, I'm still drying them and my casings are on their 4th flush.

woot woot :D

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Then use that colonized bird seed to innoculate 5-10 of horse shit. Kinda like this
http://www.shroomery.org/8388/Bulk-Neglect-Report

This guy uses straw and poo. I ussed straight poo and a grow chamber with a lid. Honestly, it took me a while to try something different because I thought I'd just fuck it up. But using bird seed to inocculate poo is so easy and you get so much more and bigger shrooms. The deeper your substrate the taller they'll get.