Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

smart shops

DrunkyDaBear

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Mar 2007
hey yall! new member here.. ive been surfin the web for quite sometime now lookin for smart shops that'll ship shrooms to the states.. ive found a few that dont *specifically* state they wont send to the US, but those certain ones are an arm and a leg.. a euro trumps a dollar lol :p i was wondering if anyone had any good links that they wouldnt mind pm'ing me? i know theyre out there somewhere where its not highway robbery, im willing to assume the risk plus i live in florida and i *think* you can possess psilocybin thats still fresh and not dried and its still legal.. but anyhow, i'd appreciate any help lots n lots :) thank yall!!
-marc

alice

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
how could you get fresh shrooms from europe?? they would die during the trip. plus i don't think that psilocybin is legal in the states, nothing is legal in the states these days...

alice :cry:

G

Invité
why don't you buy some spores and make your own ? is safer, better and cheaper!

DrunkyDaBear

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Mar 2007
well, they package these things up beautifully :) and shrooms (according to them of course) will live for 12 days or so the way they package them, they ship like super fast express when they send, and only on certain days of the week.. and i'd love to grow my own its just that i have no pressure cooker, and a couple buddies of mine who used the steam bath technique had contamination.. i'd hate to waste all that money just to have contaminated cakes but then again, with buying actual caps online you run the risk of recieving an unedible product .. but i dont have enough faith in myself to grow my own.. it seems like the least little mistake and you'll have contaminated cakes

G

Invité
i didn't used a pressure cooker. i sterilized my jars in the oven. if you follow the Pftek how it is written, you should have no problems. and i usually mess things up when doing this sort of bricolage. i can say what i used in the different steps of the procedure, if you want. it was cheap, and i had no infection at all. i did 8 jars. my first, with the keepers creepers - 2 jars. my second, with cambodjan, i did 6 jars with amazing results. and where i live it is cold (about 5-10 ºC), and the little fellows colonized it all. you should give it a try. i wouldn't buy shrooms!

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
I am in doubt any online vendor will ship shrooms to the US. The profit margin is way too little to be profitable.

Plus the risks.

Kaleidoscope

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Mar 2007
why don't you search them for yourself? It isn't that difficult if you go look for them in the open field. (In the open field is the risk of finding poisonous mushrooms very small) There are great books about the identification of Psilocybin Mushrooms. 'Psilocybin Mushrooms of the World' for example. Every year I find my own Psilocybe semilanceata..
(sorry for my bad English)

DrunkyDaBear

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Mar 2007
Kaleidoscope a dit:
why don't you search them for yourself? It isn't that difficult if you go look for them in the open field. (In the open field is the risk of finding poisonous mushrooms very small) There are great books about the identification of Psilocybin Mushrooms. 'Psilocybin Mushrooms of the World' for example. Every year I find my own Psilocybe semilanceata..

this is true.. and i do live around a TON of cattle ranches.. i worked on them for a few years.. and there are TONS of mushrooms.. but, they NEVER bruise blue.. i dunno if there are good ones that you can eat and trip with that wont bruise blue, but i dont have enough experience to identify them even with all the resources online.. i'd hate to get a poison one.. see the thing is, a cattle ranch within an X amount of miles from houses, the ranchers apparently are required by law to feed the cattle some sort of fungicide? or something.. and the dung will pop up shrooms, they just arent good to eat.. or so i hear.. im new to all this.. but i'd hate to think those shrooms were good, cuz ive seen literally hundreds of thousands at a time out there :p

Kaleidoscope

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Mar 2007
Well if they don't bruise blue you could check the spore print colour. If both are brown, there's too much risk. (I think). Maby you could ask a expert in your neighbourhood?

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Psilocybe semilanceata, we're lucky they're everywhere huh. :)

HomoSapiensFantasio

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Mar 2007
If you don't want to use spores maybe you can use growboxes.
It's a little bit more expensive but you just have to open the box,
wait two weeks and you have you're own Magic Mushrooms.

this website sells a few growboxes

http://www.*******.net/cat_grow_boxes.html

http://www.*******.net/product2_23_0_growbox_cubensis.html

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
We cannot ship this product to Australia, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mauritius, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Reunion Island, Russia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom and United States.

He wants the shroomies to the US eh.[/b]

HomoSapiensFantasio

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Mar 2007
Ahh.. But than they can't ship fresh shrooms either..
But they can ship spores I see..
strange

JosVU

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Juin 2006
DrunkyDaBear a dit:
Kaleidoscope a dit:

this is true.. and i do live around a TON of cattle ranches.. i worked on them for a few years.. and there are TONS of mushrooms.. but, they NEVER bruise blue.. i dunno if there are good ones that you can eat and trip with that wont bruise blue, but i dont have enough experience to identify them even with all the resources online.. i'd hate to get a poison one.. see the thing is, a cattle ranch within an X amount of miles from houses, the ranchers apparently are required by law to feed the cattle some sort of fungicide? or something.. and the dung will pop up shrooms, they just arent good to eat.. or so i hear.. im new to all this.. but i'd hate to think those shrooms were good, cuz ive seen literally hundreds of thousands at a time out there :p
There are also deadly mushrooms who turn blue. And there are psychedelic shrooms who have almost no blue colouring. So this isnt the best way to determine. So please be VERY carefull. Buy soom good books to determine mushroom species. Or go and find a hippy in your town.
You can buy cheap spores online and there are good ways to grow shrooms without pressure cooker.

Good luck have fun and stay away from the cops

DrunkyDaBear

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Mar 2007
DevXavier a dit:
We cannot ship this product to Australia, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mauritius, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Reunion Island, Russia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom and United States.

He wants the shroomies to the US eh.[/b]

there are plenty of sites that WILL ship to the US, and i assume all the risk.. but they are ridiculously expensive.. its not like theyre not out there, i saw what i saw im not an idiot, theres no need to be snide :p

and yes ive heard there are ones that bruise blue and are still poisonus..this is exactly the reason i dont hunt them myself.. its tempting but all in all its not worth the risk for someone as inexperienced as me to do that.. it could end badly :p but thanks for the input yall! i do appreciate it, and the growbox links too.. thank you very much :)

G

Invité
if I were you, i'd get a good book to help me identify some mushrooms. it isn't that hard!

DrunkyDaBear

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Mar 2007
Stupide a dit:
daytripper a dit:
why don't you buy some spores and make your own ? is safer, better and cheaper!
I couldn't agree more.

yes theyve told me that a few times :p i realize.. its just that mine always get contaminated.. i dont have a pressure cooker.. but ill try it this way, yet again.. just to waste 50 or more dollars on contaminated cakes :p i guess i dont have the magic touch, i dunno.. maybe my house is susceptible to contamination.. who knows.. but its hard to keep buying this stuff when it all goes to waste... another question ive had, since ive never gotten that far is that how many shrooms can i expect from one spore print? do they only grow where inoculated at first or do they multiply themselves?

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
here is a good website where u can buy a grow box and isnt to costly.

www.mushbox.com ...they also ship to the USA because they have a placement inside the US ...

DrunkyDaBear

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Mar 2007
cool! yeah, the prices there are pretty decent.. but ive found plenty of sites like that.. what im looking for is the pre-colonized box, but i guess thats not gonna happen :p im just gonna have to be x x x x xtra f'ing careful next time i do this.. every time i inoculate something it goes south in a hurry.. actually i think im starting to realize why.. i'm thinking its the environment here..