Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

sleep paralysis

• Auteur de la discussion koneenax
  • Date de début
K

koneenax

Invité
What subject at school would be in the area of sleep paralysis or human thoughts, etc? Recently learnt about sleep paralysis from a ShaneDawson video. I am really interested in it. What subject would cover it?

EewDefining

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Déc 2011
Physcology 101. Took it my freshmen year. It's where your wide awake lieing in bed but cant move/feel your body. Apparently can be really scary. Some acient african culture thought that some mythical man came and sat on your chest and wouldnt let you move. :x

Edit: Doesn't last long though.

5tr4t0

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Août 2009
If you speak french, there is a whole topic about this on the french forum : post-38113.html?f=52

edit : I am subjected to sleep paralysis, and the main thing is that it is caused by a low melatonin level.
Melatonin is an hormone that is produced during serotonin metabolism (under the action of arylalkylamine-N-acétyltransférase and then by hydroxyindole-O-méthyltransférase). That means that if you take some serotonine releaser, such as MDMA, the body has low serotonin level, which leads to a lack of melatonin. That may cause sleep paralysis (I noticed it when I took 4-MMC or 4-MEC).

M

mexi888

Invité
I have sleep paraysis about twice a week, but It is a little diferent, I feel like electricity running through me and when my girlfreind is laying on me it runs through her and wakes her up, and when shes awake and Im sleeping she can feel it run through her and she knows to wake me up because she knows I am paralzed. I also have a loud music sometimes blasting through my eardrums but nobody else can hear it. Last night it ran through me stronger then ever and my gf was still awake and she felt it and woke me up and when I opened my eyes there was a multi colored circle slowly moving away from my head, it looked really cool, I am for this is something more then sleep paraylysis, anybody have any Ideas?