Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

shroom tea

Psilocybingo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Déc 2006
can i drink my shroom tea cold also, cause i wanna make this magic ice tea tomorow with a few friends :D

silv

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Psilocybingo a dit:
can i drink my shroom tea cold also, cause i wanna make this magic ice tea tomorow with a few friends :D
from what i've read, you cook the shroomz in it to get the psylocybin in the water. Cooling it down should be no problem I guess? Also I assume you're using decaf tea since caffeine has a crap effect on trips IIRC?

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
silv a dit:
Psilocybingo a dit:
from what i've read, you cook the shroomz in it to get the psylocybin in the water. Cooling it down should be no problem I guess? Also I assume you're using decaf tea since caffeine has a crap effect on trips IIRC?

Nonono, no cooking. Cooking destroys much of the magic!

Please trust me and use this recipe which I use every time and seems to catch all the magic from the shrooms:

- break up shrooms in little pieces
- heat up 1 glass of water to a boil
- put the shrooms in the water (of the fire)
- let soak for about 5-10 minutes, stir once in a while
- strain out shrooms, heat up 1 more glass of water
- soak the shrooms in this new water for 5-10 minutes
- strain
- drink the water, add honey for taste.

I can submit to you that if you process 100 grams of shrooms this way, keep the shrooms and eat them 24 hours later, you will experience no effect whatsoever from them. Tea made like this is very potent.

I know there are people who tell you otherwise but they are simply wrong ;)

O and you can drink cold tea the next day no problem.

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
I've drank my tea out of the freezer, it was ice and it worked just fine !

Psilocybingo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Déc 2006
heartcore thats exactly my recipe , anyways thank you i was just wondering if you cooled it off maybe there will be loss of psilocybine but now i know it
thanx

Psilocybingo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Déc 2006
i just love shroom tea, i never eat them anymore ,not becaus i dislike the taste but i like the effects of tea more, when it kicks in i feel godlike

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
HeartCore a dit:
silv a dit:
Psilocybingo a dit:

Nonono, no cooking. Cooking destroys much of the magic!

Please trust me and use this recipe which I use every time and seems to catch all the magic from the shrooms:

- break up shrooms in little pieces
- heat up 1 glass of water to a boil
- put the shrooms in the water (of the fire)
- let soak for about 5-10 minutes, stir once in a while
- strain out shrooms, heat up 1 more glass of water
- soak the shrooms in this new water for 5-10 minutes
- strain
- drink the water, add honey for taste.

I can submit to you that if you process 100 grams of shrooms this way, keep the shrooms and eat them 24 hours later, you will experience no effect whatsoever from them. Tea made like this is very potent.

I know there are people who tell you otherwise but they are simply wrong ;)

O and you can drink cold tea the next day no problem.
Hm I keep learning! :D Thanks for this tip I'll definitely use it when my stuff from ******* arrives. What I'm wondering about (mostly for the record:p) is the ammount of water you use per cup,
normally it would be like 200-300 ml of water? (Thing is, I'm thinking this is quite a gulp of water and I probably wouldn't even make (herbal) tea out of it because I'm not too much of a tea drinker :p)

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Hm I keep learning! Very Happy Thanks for this tip I'll definitely use it when my stuff from ******* arrives. What I'm wondering about (mostly for the record:p) is the ammount of water you use per cup,
normally it would be like 200-300 ml of water? (Thing is, I'm thinking this is quite a gulp of water and I probably wouldn't even make (herbal) tea out of it because I'm not too much of a tea drinker stick out tongue)

No problem :)

I use a normal tea glass, I am a coffee additc and usually dont drink tea at all but with a tablespoon honey, it tastes quiet good ;)

BridgeUnder

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2006
I prefer drinking shroom tea to normal tea. :)
Well I'm a big fan of "normal" mushrooms also so ...