Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

shroom dreams

alphasnail

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Déc 2006
its been a long ass time since i have been on the site, i have spent quite some time getting my life back on track, and i have been sober a lil more than 4 months now. Im mainly doing it as a break from my abuse, my second time around im gunna be way more responsible with my drug use. My final court date is this upcoming Thursday and my house arrest will be lifted and im gunna end up just paying a fine for my offence.

anyway to get on topic, throughout my sobriety i have had a lot of dreams that stuck out to me, and i almost never remember my dreams. but these ones i can recall with good detail. But the dream that occurs the most is dreams of me picking mushrooms. The irony in this is that i have used almost every major drug(MJ, LSD, XTC, Cocaine, prescriptions &pills ect)&(I havnt used the ghetto stuff like crak, brown or meth). And the only drug that i have not used is... mushrooms. I have always pondered on what the experience would be like for me and have done my share of research in the past and always desired the experience, but never have i gotten the chance to get a taste of the gnome’s crop.

Every dream is different except for the fact that i never get the chance to eat the mushies. For example in my first dream i picked Amanita muscaria in the morning after spending the night at a friends house in his back yard, another dream included me in the forest with Psilocyben sprouting all over from the undergrowth (dead leafs), a one i remember well was me and my family at some sort of 1 story office building that resembled the entrance of the jail i spent time in, i remember stepping out and seeing Psilocybin growing in the lawn so i rushed to pick them. The most recent dream was of me with my mother and I looked into someone’s backyard and it had a pool, and there were all kinds of mushrooms, big ones, little ones, huge ones you name it and agian i rushed to pick them disragarding that my mother was right there.

All of the dreams had me harvest the mushrooms but i woke up just as i was getting done with the harvest in every dream. I feel that these dreams have alot of meaning to them, and i feel obligatory that when im back on the street after my house arrest i go hunting and get my hands on some. Its just that its approaching summer and rain is almost rare were i live at that time. I just wanted to know if anyone can relate to the dreams and what they think about my experiences.

So it is basically my dream to tripp on shrooms. My next chance in life im gunna be responsible with my drug use, and think that this would be good seeing how im gunna have to work for the high, not go steal money and stuff. Also i was wondering since rain causes the mushrooms to grow, if i could get some fresh cow manure and bring it back to my home and try to mimic the scenario by watering the shit in my yard?

thanks for reading,
-alpha