Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

shroom and lemon juice

boombox11

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2006
is it true that lemon juice can heighten the trip? how do you take it though? im bored and i only have 1 gram dried of shrooms left.

boombox11

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2006
tried it and there were just stories of people tripping.... and you dont have to be anal about it.

DevXavier

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
It has not been scientifically proven that lemon juice hightens your mushroom trip. Though there are a lot of reports of people claiming it does make a difference.

Try it out yourself.

boombox11

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2006
i think it does work. my trip was pretty good and it ws only 0.9 grams dried.

Mr_Spider

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Sept 2006
My experience (and Mz Fly's) was using a (much) larger dose than you however I personally found my entire body filled with electricity...a surging current...a wonderful buzzing bliss...very very strong physical sensations as I was swept away and down the energy river that seemed to be washing over me.

The only time I've felt that particular physical sensation with shrooms was with a little lemon juice...

...only one way to find out though...

:D

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I personally found my entire body filled with electricity...a surging current...a wonderful buzzing bliss...very very strong physical sensations as I was swept away and down the energy river that seemed to be washing over me.

That is a very nice description of why I like lemon juice with my shroom tea. It makes the initial rush faster and more intense. Eventually makes you see the world in vibrating orange :)
I don't think the overall strength of the trip is changed, just the initial buzz is stronger and better.