Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

sex??

• Auteur de la discussion searchfav
  • Date de début

forest

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
usually with me they don't, i'm too much distracted by everything around me living and telling theyre own story to think about sex, but in my last trip, on stones, i thought about it and at that moment it seemed like a good idea.

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Not at all for me. Like skruge it's the last thing I'd think of.

MzFly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Sept 2006
I tend to agree ... there's just so much information, activity, fascinating visuals ... sex doesn't seem to enter the picture.
And yet - just about any information I read on the internet about the effects of psilocybin, claim that there is an marked increase in libido!

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Then again I haven't actually done it solo or with someone I'd like to lets say "share with" so I guess it's a good thing I haven't experienced it :p

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Tried it, it was everything but sex.

:?

SeTyR

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2006
tried it with someone with Lsd , was amazing

Tried alone (jerk-off) on Shrooms : its a heavenly nightmare : impossible to come ! (thus no problem havin it standing up)

S

searchfav

Invité
Alright thanks, I was just wondering because I will be doing shrooms with a girl who is attractive so I wasn't sure what would happen.

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
I usually want my girlfriend to be around when I'm tripping. I like her presence. All the times I have tripped, this has been the case.

Anyway, all these times, I never wanted to have sex during shrooms or any psychedelic for that matter.

Don't count on any sex huh. :p

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
really funny question!
no... sex was really the last thing on my mind! being on mushrooms is kind of like being a child again, in wonderland...sex is not a part of it.

alice :wink:

G

Invité
Man, I have a completely different experience with sex and shrooms.
It was like me and my partner melted together as one and here body was an amazingly beautifull landscape I could fly over.
But I always get a bit aroused in the afterglow. I don't know what it is, but after shrooms I can go on for hours...

Ok this is getting a bit personal, but yeah, it's amazing if you can experience it once.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
MzFly a dit:
I tend to agree ... there's just so much information, activity, fascinating visuals ... sex doesn't seem to enter the picture.
And yet - just about any information I read on the internet about the effects of psilocybin, claim that there is an marked increase in libido!

maybe they mean the love feeling. like with E, they also say your libido increases, but it's hard to get a boner on E :p

G

Invité
Same story, never had any problems...

Weird how these things work differently with different people.

SeTyR

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2006
not that mysterious , when i said "heavenly nightmare" was to say that your sensations are amplified but something makes it impossible to come, litterally, just at that right moment you want to; like you fail to grasp the feeling that unlocks the orgasm;

you can go for hours, but it gets mentally crazy as you find out you won't come 'til plateau time is over

G

Invité
I had sex on just a normal dose (35 grams fresh) and it was amazing...
Had no problems with comming either so... weird stuff :)

But I like the fact that comming takes a long time, that way there's lots of time to get my sexual energy to an insane hight.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
It differs very much depending on the dose and the kind of trip you get. Sometimes you wouldn't even think about it, sometimes you get horny and sometimes you might even feel like you are sex. I once got the feeling of a one-hour long full-body orgasm without even moving. At that point of ecstasy you can't distinguish any more between sex or no sex, it's all the same and just ecstasy (but it feels very erotic, that's why I'd count it in).

G

Invité
That's so very true :D

I only had sex once on mushrooms (the 35 grams fresh)
But every time after shrooms I feel aroused... very erotic, but not like really horny.
Just really sensual and sensitive...

Pazusu

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Août 2006
Next time I'm planning to have a trip on mushrooms my dog (a Labrador bitch) will be in heat (Dutch: loops).
I read about transforming into anothers mind while tripping, so maybe it's not such a good idea to be near my dog...who knows what might happen :shock: