Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

secrets of the occult

G

Invité
Thank you for the link. Very interesting, I'll try to watch it all if I can.

I'm beginning to really love this forum, we're all a bunch of like minded people that enjoy the sames things and enjoy learning. I'm loving it.

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I`ll pass untill someone watches them and tells me they are OK and basicaly what happens as i`ve watched to many videos here that people recomended that turned out to be brain amputated .

I`m not doubting you Mumu , most of the thiungs you say are sound . I cant remember you ever talki8ng crap but i dont want to watch 8 hours of some dickhead who calls himself a physisist talking confused shit .

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
the word occult is somehow discouraging . I don't know why.

I will go with god's suggestion.

G

Invité
I didn't really check out the whole documentary I just left it on in the background and listened to it a bit... But I believe its about the history of occults in general, sounds like a pretty cool documentary.

But fuck it, if your not interested in that then don't bother.
I think I might watch it tomorrow if I have enough time.

Thanks man.
By the way, I'm sorry if I'm being a total posting slut here, I'm just enjoying finally having an audience to listen to me ramble on... Don't worry I'll quit writing 500 word essays once I'm settled in. Sorry if I sound like i'm trying to be smart nerd in most of my posts, I'm really just a scum bag in the real world, I swear.

:yawinkle:

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
GOD a dit:
I cant remember you ever talki8ng crap but i dont want to watch 8 hours of some dickhead who calls himself a physisist talking confused shit .

Each episode is around 48 minutes.
It's a general overview of the history of the occult.

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
GOD a dit:
I`ll pass untill someone watches them and tells me they are OK and basicaly what happens as i`ve watched to many videos here that people recomended that turned out to be brain amputated .
don't bother....

Hmmmmm, I don't get why they don't mention pagan cultures and gnosticism...
Partly this is about the old Pagan Mysteries

Seems like the church has created a monster.
To bad they did so much to eradicate the myths that basicly their own religion is based on.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Hey Noodle , dont even think about it . Keep posting as much as you like and say what you like . If anyone has a problem they will say , and even then your free to ignore it .

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
PressureOnTheNoodle a dit:
By the way, I'm sorry if I'm being a total posting slut here, I'm just enjoying finally having an audience to listen to me ramble on... Don't worry I'll quit writing 500 word essays once I'm settled in.
Don't feel sorry and keep writing! You'll probably keep writing long essays anyway, though perhaps less frequently. I don't think your messages are that long either. Others write much longer posts (which I tend to skip over, especially if it doesn't contain much original content, like posts about the Illuminati, channeled writings etc.).