Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

salvia that's all

Benny

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Août 2003
Hello ladies and gentlemen what's doing listen l am interested in a SALVIA try out,
l live in AUSTRALIA laws are fucked up here can some one assist /forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Yeah... unfortunatly salvia is not permited in your country, so it's dificult so send you some... can't you get some there? You can came to Europe and try it /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Benny

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Août 2003
THAT'S HARDER THAN YOU THINK I LIVE TO FAR AWAY
I AM UNABLE TO ACCESS THE STUFF HERE WHAT DO I WAN'T FOR A NEW RIDE PLEASE GIVE INFO.
LATER ROADRUNNER /forum/images/graemlins/demon.gif

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
Unfornatuly Australia has some of the toughest laws in the world. Your best bet is to order some spores and grow your own shrooms.

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Or you can move to Europe /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bonzo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Oct 2003
or we can go tripping down under /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Benny

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Août 2003
CAN IT BE DONE WITH EASE OR WHAT DOING THESE SPORES
ROADRUNNER.

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
Well growing the mushrooms is not teribbly difficult. It's kind of frustrating at first but once you've tried it, it becomes a science. You can go to shroomery.org and look up different growing techniques. Your best best is to start with the PF-Tek. It's the easiest one that I know.

You need some brown rice flour, vermiculite, maybe some petrolite, distiled water, pressure cooker, spores, and a few 1/2 pint mason jars.

Just about all of these items can be purchased at walmart or a health food store. It takes about 3-4 weeks to grow the mycelium and 2 more weeks for the shrooms to bloom.

/forum/images/graemlins/demon.gif

Gotta love nature!

bonzo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Oct 2003
although salvia divinorum is illegal in australia and salvinorin a also, there's a backdoor :
in australian law salvinorin a is described as 8-METHOXYCARBONYL-4A,8A-DIMETHYL-6-ACETOXY-5-KETO-3,4,4B,7,9,10,10A-SEPTAHYDRO-3-(4-FURANYL)-2,1-NAPHTHO[4,3-E]PYRONE
well, this is a totally wrong chemical description for it. so, if you have enough courage, you could fight this law in court. also, there have been 3 other chemicals isolated that aren't in australian law (salvinorin d-e-f)

Wilf

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Avr 2004
He he, interesting, but don't think I'd wanna challenge that one in a court of law!

Shayman

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2004
The original "so called" chemical name for Salvinorin.A. that was included into Australian law was stolen (used without acknowledgement) from a 1995 paper by W.E.White “All about Salvia Divinorum

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
Thats awesome Shayman, I'm sure your'e not lacking for psychonautical substances even under the distress of the law before you... /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gifs

Shayman

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2004
fortunatly the plant is a "sage/mint" and happily growing
in gardens in lots of places /forum/images/graemlins/music.gif.
The law regarding Salvia Divinorum in Australia is unjust and will not stand the test of time.

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
I feel the same way about our marijuana laws and I've been waiting twenty five+ years for a change. Canada may be a step in the right direction... /forum/images/graemlins/icon_head222.gif

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
I agree smiles..Canada looks better and better everyday.