Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

salvia becoming illegal

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
i recently read that the state of missouri (u.s.) has made salvia a schedule 1 drug, making it illegal, has anyone heard if any other states have followed in their missguided footsteps? is it finally time to leave the country?

ProStoner

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
Leave the Country Anyways :) come the the Netherlands
atleast here u dont need to trouble yourself or pay a lot more to get any drugs at all
legal or not :)

patilan420

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
No, here I read this for the first time..

I know its a kind of illegal also in Australia,
BUT as far as I know it's imposible salvinorin to be positively tested by any means..

(at least here in eastern Europe there is no way of testing it)
so I don't give a fu*k :)

p.s. DMT is also illegal, right?
But when was traveling in Germany and I was stopped and searched by the german "polizei" and when they found a bottle with ayahuaska and they asked me
"Was is das, , koffe?"
I answered "No, this is HERBAL TEA, do you want to taste it?"
they didn't and lett me go :lol:

same with salwiq, 'till they don't have a way to PROOVE that any suspicious
substance is realy prohibited, there's no problem for a smart psichonaut
to make 'em fools.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
that's the advantage of unpopular drugs :)
i do mean unpopular to the mass. you don't read about DMT in your newspaper every day do you? i bet not 1/10 of all cops know how salvia looks like.

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
DMT is also produced in the brain, so basicly everyone could be arrested for it :)

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
hehe yeah :p but its not like we choose to make dmt in our brains ..
not take it out and then smoke it lol
.. would be nice to..
like some kind of tube sticking out of your head which produces a few milligrams of DMT each night lol

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Now that we talk about this, I recently got this email from a girl. She knew the guy who commited suiside after taking Salvia. I asked her if I could post it so here it is :

I am from DE, and the boy Brett who killed himself was one of my
aquaintences (Delaware falls victim to the '2 degrees of seperation rule'
where everyone is either related to or knows each other somehow.) I agree
with whomever posted this article on your site, when they said that
outlawing Salvia is stupid because a kid killed himself. I have no pity for
Brett and what he did, they made him seem like someone he wasn't. He'd been smoking weed with for some time now, shrooms, etc, long before he started
getting into salvia.

"Dangerous Drugs" should be re-eveluated.

What do you think ?

hi

Banni
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
Rutger a dit:
Now that we talk about this, I recently got this email from a girl. She knew the guy who commited suiside after taking Salvia. I asked her if I could post it so here it is :

I am from DE, and the boy Brett who killed himself was one of my
aquaintences (Delaware falls victim to the '2 degrees of seperation rule'
where everyone is either related to or knows each other somehow.) I agree
with whomever posted this article on your site, when they said that
outlawing Salvia is stupid because a kid killed himself. I have no pity for
Brett and what he did, they made him seem like someone he wasn't. He'd been smoking weed with for some time now, shrooms, etc, long before he started
getting into salvia.

"Dangerous Drugs" should be re-eveluated.

What do you think ?

A friend of me from DE talks about that kid didnt die from the salvia. his parents found him the garage in a tent with a gas powered heater inside the tent, and died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
He did not die from Salvia, that is not what there saying. He killed himself after taking (among other things) Salvia which gave him certain insights in life that made him want to end it.

Od-ing on Salvia d. is impossible even if you take a strong extract. Its also not very active when you eat so that makes it almost impossible.

hi

Banni
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
Rutger a dit:
Od-ing on Salvia d. is impossible even if you take a strong extract. Its also not very active when you eat so that makes it almost impossible.

Correction, the lethal dose for Salvia has not yet been discovered. Remember that you CAN OD on marijuana, but the amounts needed are astronomical.

Yeah that Brett kid is going to be famous for the guy that started a huge drug war between the people and government. I can see it now: Govt. bans salvia and there is outcry in the 'drug' community. Then the amount of drug-busts will increase in every country. Marching protests, followed by riots, will follow. Govt. will decriminalize cannabis, but will make coca-cola illegal to buy, sell and possess because of rumours that the secret ingredient lowers sperm count and causes cancer. Coke will sue the world, then Jesus will come down from heaven and rape George Bush in the ass.

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
hi a dit:
Correction, the lethal dose for Salvia has not yet been discovered. Remember that you CAN OD on marijuana, but the amounts needed are astronomical.
ehm, right, nobody has ever died from cannabis so a OD is impossible. there is a theoretical OD but it remains practically impossible (eating 1.5pound of RESIN in 1 setting... without puking)
and the rest of your post is *almost* funny

EasyEMC

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Oct 2003
To OD or not to OD, that is the question.... theoretically you could OD on salvinorin as well as on cannabis. Practically it is impossible when taken the normal way (i.e smoking)... you will pass out long before reaching the lethal dose. If someone would administer the substance to you (directly in the body), I suppose OD-ing is possible...

But hey, who would ever try that...?

jilola

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Avr 2006
The known LD-50 is for mice.

For dogs and monkeys the experimenters were unable to find an LD-50.
It seems reasonable that the same applies for humans though I doubt anyone is going to do the experiment.

Also, anyone with 1.5pounds of resin isn't stupid enough to gulp it down in one go. Nobody is, since doing so even for that amount is difficult as anyone who's tried to eat the same amount of say pith will know.

Toxica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
21 Déc 2005
Heh I'm affraid cops consider salvia you have with you to be mj =\

One guy was apprehended by two cops with 2 gremms of hash. "You have a choise - you will be arrested or you will smoke with us =)" - they said.
So they smoked together =)

Farenx

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2006
why can't I ever meet a chill cop? Become friends and eventually convince them to dip into the evidence locker and share the wealth:D