Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

salvia and tobacco

chavhunter

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Nov 2006
as we are poor student, me and my mates were planning on mixing salvia extract with tobacco to make it go a bit further. ive seen some salvia in shops that said 'do not mix with tobacco' but other salvia extract says things like 'not for human consumptions' which obviously is to be ignored. so SD and tobacco, economical or pointless?

florus

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Juin 2006
I think the salvia won't work if you mix it with tobacco...but I must say I never tried it..But I think it would be a waste..just put it in a pipe or bong..

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I hate inhaling tobacco smoke ( tho I love cigars ) so I wouldn't recommend it. I also think taking giant fucking hits that are necessary to smoking salvia with tobacco would be most undesirable.

sopor

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
That would be pointless. You couldn't inhale enough salvia smoke to feel the real efect. Believe me, I tried. It can get you kinda high, but that is all. You could get some results if smoking salvia in a joint with mj while beeing drunk :retard:
But DON'T even try it if you are new to salvia.

chavhunter

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Nov 2006
i was gonna go for SD on its own in a bong but the extract is too fine and i dont have any of those mesh filters. i ordered a little keychain pipe with the extract so ill stick to that until i can get some filters.