Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

relax music

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hey... i dunno maybe you guys also have tried youtube... there's so much really really great free stuff!!!
i can say i have had really good times with the music... i dunno lol... music for the soul!! it's just so nice!! really amazing!!! i can definately recommend it! :) :grin: i also like a lot of the reiki relax music on youtube.

[YOUTUBE]hBavcFt52c8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]kmZhmIt_pYo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]d9SCrpXN3EE[/YOUTUBE]

peace

PeterPete

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Nov 2014
mine would be Chris de Burgh - Where the Peaceful Waters Flow

Sameersharma

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Déc 2014
Watch DivX HD Online : Here you watch online movies free in hd quality at Solarmoviesonline.com. if you want to enjoy online movies at free of cost then you have to come on solarmoviesonline.com

Watch Free DivX Clear : Here you watch online movies free in hd quality at Solarmoviesonline.com. if you want to enjoy online movies at free of cost then you have to come on solarmoviesonline.com

DivX Quality Clear HD Online : Here you watch online movies free in hd quality at Solarmoviesonline.com. if you want to enjoy online movies at free of cost then you have to come on solarmoviesonline.com

Watch Free HD DivX Movies : Here you watch online movies free in hd quality at Solarmoviesonline.com. if you want to enjoy online movies at free of cost then you have to come on solarmoviesonline.com

Watch New HD Released DivX : Here you watch online movies free in hd quality at Solarmoviesonline.com. if you want to enjoy online movies at free of cost then you have to come on solarmoviesonline.com

Freddie

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Jan 2015
most of Marley's song somehow have a relaxation hit to me.