Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

prediction of the future?

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
A friend of mine had a most remarkeble experience with lady sally D almost 2 months ago, he inhaled about a quarter gram 10 x and sudenly he saw ice cristals, and the cristals were piercing his body and he was in pure agony. sudenly the pain stopped and he was in a positive and happy bliss state and he saw a woman with a baby in a baby cairige. this in it self is a strong experience but not strange for lady sally D. but a couple day's later his exgirlfriend came to his hous and told him she was pregnant for over 6 months or longer and that the coming baby was to be his! after he heard this he was in dismay and stress, and he realy didnt want to be a father. but now the child is here he again is permanently in the same bliss state he felt in that salvia trip:) he told me that he is absolutely sure the salvia predicted the future and told him he would be alright when the child would be born:)

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
I surely believe that.
It's not a question of predicting the future, that's just what we call it, but it's simply being connected to what is going on all around us, being multidimensionally perceptive, sensitive to everything and not just the most visible or "real". I believe that salvia opens your perception, just like many other drugs, and your perception can also be open without the salvia or any other drugs, that i also believe. Just by paying attention to your inner feelings.
Great experience that guy had, that's for sure! Very cool!

alice :wink:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Yeah, the age old illusion of time. Quite interesting. I never tried time travelling myself in trips, but I had had it happen to me in dreams and imagination. I think that awareness and openness are the prerequisites for being able to 'think across time', and psychedelics truely can do that to you.