Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

physical symptoms

Farenx

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2006
BOOM everything instantly changes into the strange familiarity.

As I begin to explore salvia and I find the physical affects to be a bit confusing.
I try and remember how it felt specificly such as slack jawed, sweaty though it felt much different.

suggestions, comments, experinces etc. are welcomed.

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Strange familiarity...nice one :)

I did DMT for the second time this weekend and right after coming down from it, I could have done it again. I smoked Salvia six months ago and this 20x package is waiting unopened for me.

I find Salvia's reality very disturbing, possibly because the actions of a not so good sitter during my breakthrough experience.

Anyway, when I smoke a big enough dose, I feel like I'm sinking in whatever I am lying on. Like a couch or a chair. Then reality will be 'rolled up', I actually see these creatures that are rolling it all up. Last time I tried to smoke a big dose, chickened halfway the toke. Reality was already almost gone, I stretched my hands to keep this tiny little hole open, far enough for now.

I find it very hard to relax into the Salvia trip. The reality that is presented is just too weird. I'll keep trying though :)

moonie

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Mai 2005
When i smoked a hit of 10x for the first time i pritty much blacked out , didn't remember much afterwards and that was each time i tried it :(

I tried some grinded leafs and 5x but that only gave me weird visual perception like i was sitting in a boat.weird stuff :)