Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

paralysis

yowandara

Banni
Inscrit
24 Août 2011
Paralysis because of MS and pancreatic cancer that spred to the liver how long does he have? My grandpa has paralysis and can not speak because of Multiple Sclerosis. Yesterday he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. The doctor also said that it had spread to his liver. How long does he have till you-know-what happens.

Sticki

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Welcome to Psychonaut,

I am sorry to hear of your grandfathers diagnosis.

However the question posed is simillar to "How long is a piece of string?"

That being said I do not think any one other then the team of oncologists that are providing the primary care to your grandfather could give you an answer based on medical fact. All answers found on any forum will be speculation and education based on the progressive stages of cancer and its endless possibilities to riddle the body, I do believe when the cancer has reached the lymph nodes there is no real medical hope left as this is a huge part of the immune system.

Enjoy what time you have left and be thankfull for the time you have already had :)