Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

parallel dimensions, universe of the mind, time travelling

sapato

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Juil 2005
who has something to say or share about these topics from your own experiences, somehow i get information through my dreams while i am still awake and through my trips while i am not here, the powers are to strong for a mortal human being, how far can you go before you never come back into your body, vehicle of your spirit, soul, mind or universe, am i getting through or am i already there, i try not to comprehend, maybe you do?

Green love
Sapato...

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I've been to a point a few times were I suddenly panicked because I thought I might never be able to come back if I went any further. It was on shrooms always (I can reach that point best when I drink pure cocoa with the shrooms).

I think that you could cross the border to hyperspace and return (many people have reportedly done so, mostly with DMT), but I never had the courage to do so - my ego panicked and brought me back. Someday I hope I'll be able to go further. With shrooms I think you need mental training like meditation to let go that far - a high dose of smoked or injected DMT probably leaves you no choice and catapults you out there if you let go or not...

sapato

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Juil 2005
How about having these kind of experiences with just a little dose or no dose at all. Your spirit getting triggered and you have the control, why would you wanna loose it? Nobody does, i guess. It seems to me that all substances (i am talking about naturals) are a tool to get you to reach some kind of frequence or state where you can communicate with, transform in to, become something or someone else. I am sure that a loth is possible, you could even go mad if you see it as a joke. The powers (whatever it may be, God, your own mind, the spirit world of beings, a parallel universe or just a chemical reaction?) can use you as a playing ball, just before you loose it. It could be death itself, no one knows.
I like to leave things open, like doors that open in my mind.
I am going to sleep now and maybe i encounter someone special.
Why not, its my own illusion of freedom.

Green love
Sapato...

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
When sober and meditating I can really well let go of my body, even with the intention to not return, but I have returned every time. It's time for another Salvia experience, perhaps this weekend ..

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
oh man, there was this one summer that i knew so well that everything was just a dream, and that i could see so many dimensions at once, that i even wrote a book about it! (like 200 pages)! and that book was just about that summer, but i wrote another 5 books about the same subject.

That summer was just a confirmation , the dimensions and time gaps and so on i discovered all that even before.

And no drugs...

Alice :wink:

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
why think that you leave your body? yes it feels that way, but why wouldn't all these astral/causal worlds be IN your body. the bible says; your body is the temple of god.

when you travel to other worlds, you actiually need a master to guide you. every far spiritually progressed man would say that. it is not the danger of not coming back. you are so attached to this world that you definately will come back. it is that these other worlds, have heavens and hells. the hells will look like heaven and the heavens will look like hell.

in those worlds you don't have the power to discriminate, for you are not familliar enough with it.

the fear not to come back is soo not realistic (when you see the bigger picture). it;s just ego. but it is very hard to lose that fear.

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
but some don't come back, right?
they become strangers to this world, the world of the sane and the common sense, etc.
when we were dreaming awake me and my friend that summer we could feel that we were going " insane", to a point of no return, really, we would go and not come back, we would be living in the dream, or who knows where you go. i didn't want to go, because i have a child, and i wanted to stay to take care of her... :)
otherwise i guess i would be gone by now :) i don't know where too, but i would be gone...

alice

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
sorry, i misunderstood what you meant with ''not coming back''.

yes, that is why you need a master/teacher to guide you. so you won't go crazy and stay that way.

only with wanting to have a master to guide you there are two problems;
- we western people have trouble to have blind faith in others. the only way your teacher can protect you is by your faith in him, that gives him the power to protect you.
- a lot of masters (well, who call themself masters/guru's) of a plane or world, aren't skilled enough and powerfull enough to guide a disciple through a world, and thus sometimes it goes wrong.

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
lol

i don't know what i mean by "not coming back" because i did come back.

i don't know... it was a feeling of "taking off", we ended up eating onions to return to earth - because i had heard that onions ground us - we felt we were getting into a dream dimension and would just leave (physically leave to some other part of the planet, withou any specific plans, just go...)

we didn't have a guru, i hate that, why shouldn't i be my own guru? i don't want someone else leading my experiencies, i like to discover things myself and with friends, together at the same time :wink:

but i totally respect that other people like to do it in other ways, like with a guru. just not me. once there was a guy in a very trippy squat party who started giving me a lecture, and i told him "sorry, i don't want to know what you think i should do in my life" because it really felt horrible that he should be projecting his experience on me...

anyway...
:)
alice

sapato

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Juil 2005
Siq a dit:
When sober and meditating I can really well let go of my body, even with the intention to not return, but I have returned every time. It's time for another Salvia experience, perhaps this weekend ..

Goed bezig

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
alice,

i meant things differently. also the thing about ''guru''.
but apparently i'm not capable of putting it in the right words.

sapato

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Juil 2005
More possibilities, i never really know and i realize that i will never know, open and sceptic at the same time, i am. Never sure because if i was sure than i wouldn't question things and maybe never learn or evolve. Like the ecological philsopher that always seemed to feel good when nature welcomed him every single time he came back. Surrounded by the owls, embraced by the mist, talking to a deer and laying in the grass like a child that misses his true home. Sometimes i see him and than i get a smile on my face when other people see him too. Or i see someone just like him.
Encounters.

Green Love
Sapato...

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
forest,

maybe i just didn't understand, nevermind, all is fine.

:)
alice

hi

Banni
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
ohh Alice my baby...how is your summertime going dear, I was miss ya come back your home!lol

What happens during a psychedelic expedition is all a matter of speculation. There is no certain way to pinpoint what EXACTLY is going on but you do get a sense of some basic things. You definitely leave your body and wherever you are headed your ego is NOT allowed, so the compounds first rid you of this nasty disease (Yes I categorize the human ego as a disease).

I have found that people with large inflated egos have a lot of problems with psychedelics, they are so attached to their ego that when the compounds dissolve this ego, they feel like they are dying, which immediately starts your expedition off on a bad foot and unless you have an experienced tripper around you could go into a downward spiral into your own nightmarish thoughts. This is the reason why I believe that most psychedelics are not accepted into western society and culture. I mean we have these native tribes in the Amazon that have basic knowledge of bio-molecular science which they claim to have gained from “nature

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
I read the tibetian book of dead lately. It explains the road people travel during and after life. From what i understand everything is an illusion, a product of our karma. Every reality is not existing.
It makes me doubt the importance of information from other 'dimensions'. In the end it is us humans that produce these thoughts and forms. Never can time and space be broken by our minds.
My experience says to me we can see the mirror of truth, never clear. We make entities and dimensions because that's what we are. The one truth that keeps us being is the one who induces insight of the mirror of truth. Even if all people start taking psychedelic drugs wisely, no wisdom can be seen that is not allready here. Time is the master ;)

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
i agree on a lot of things you just said, petfles. the things are here in a limited way, because we create them and keep them alive with our thoughts, but in the end they all don't matter. one illusion follows the other.

Farenx

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2006
Yeah so even if your bored off your ass there is never a dull moment :D
Any concept we have of an afterlife is ultimately flawed, it's going to be unlike anything we could have ever imagined. Since our concept of death only exists while we're alive it's just as much part of the illusion as anything else. So who can say this journey ends with the death of the body? If only our damn cells didn't oxidize so quickly, or if we learned to slow them down with suspended animation, (g'head google it).

Well what can I say other than that life is a trip? Death is just another part of the fun, frankly i'm curious and get off on the fact that my days are numbered and that i'll get to have my turn. So I wanna die slow, I just hope my brain is undamaged for that last 6-10 minutes. I don't think death is like prelife, we never existed prior to birth and so we had no impact in the universe (no matter how small it may seem) until after.

I could see how our actions now could relate to how death might be. With the diversity of life and individuals (no two are the same) death may be an individual experience too. However at the sametime a giant gathering that represents the diversity of biological existence that activly participates in global conciousness.

This last paragraph is merely speculation. A hopeful one compared to nothingness.

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
Farenx a dit:
Yeah so even if your bored off your ass there is never a dull moment :D

we never existed prior to birth and so we had no impact in the universe (no matter how small it may seem) until after.

i don't mean to be a smart ass here, but er... how do you know we didn't exist prior to birth, i mean who knows that for a fact? we just don't remember, right? we don't remember anything before we were born or even during the first years of our present life (and those few years of unconsciousness would be enough, by the way, to make us forget everything about a previous life).

i like to believe in reicarnation, it inspires me, it's poetic, it gives hope...

alice
:wink:

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
hi a dit:
ohh Alice my baby...how is your summertime going dear, I was miss ya come back your home!lol - :) hi baby!

(Yes I categorize the human ego as a disease). - no doubt about that, we're all human, we all suffer from this horrible disease, some more and some less, but we definitely should strive to cure ourselves from it

I have found that people with large inflated egos have a lot of problems with psychedelics, they are so attached to their ego that when the compounds dissolve this ego, - yeah, they freak!!!! :D

. I mean we have these native tribes in the Amazon that have basic knowledge of bio-molecular science which they claim to have gained from “nature

JohnP.

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
28 Fev 2006
yeah this is one monster topic! In fact i dunno where to even start...

First of all i just wanted to say that i had a great reading with your posts and that i hope that i will be at the same level...

My starting point of all this is the extra-body experience:
for me, especially when you're taking psychoactives, the extra-bpdy experience is more of a INTRA-body experience, i think it's the unconscious that is simply let loose in some way or another. I found that quite of a suggestive idea with the thought of the unconscious as a chaotic cauldron where perceptions, expereinces, thoughts, images, personal time-cause relations, mnestic patterns, some sort of idea of spirit identity, ecc... are all mixed up, similarly to Freud concept of unconscious, and from which we can obtain experiences which may positively or negatively influence your life. I'm saying this without having done high doses of 'shrooms like some of you did, so i never actually experienced the "out-of-body" sensation, but i kinda formed my idea...
There tons of examples i could give but i'll simply tell you a few anectodes.
First of all, the dream state. There are many forms of dreaming, lucid, normal, hypnosis (sort of), and once i kinda experienced (sober) this weird state of being in between dreaming and reality; i remember clearly that i could clearly see the surroundings of my bedroom, but not only i couldn't grip the continuous thoughts and images that i personally did'nt create or WANT TO create but at a sort of point i was trying to say "help" but i simply couldn't... I wasn't in control and i was scared; you simply can't control a matrix as vast and complex as the unconscious, for us he's a sort of teacher that can transmit useful things but can also punish the ignorance or arrogance of his pupils.
Similar thing happened when i had 2.5 grams dried of mexican mushrooms, i had these short-term visuals, but most of all i couldn't define thoughts. Let me explain this, i was listening to some music and i tried to direct my thoughts in creating a mental image of a band playing that music, but i couldn't... I was continuosly redirected somewhere else like thoughts of colors, people, situations. All this not in a negative sense, but positive: i was contemplating the unconscious in one of his forms.

Regarding our surrounding world:
i don't personally believe much that we're part of a dream, in a tight sense, because that would mainly mean that everything is a product of our unconscious, so in a certain way if we had control of our or of THE unconscious we would bend reality. That wouldn't explain the role of dreaming and psychedelic states, except if not as "clues" of the true nature of reality. I think they're more than just that. I sometimes have the sensation that they can touch us better in the soul.
In fact i believe in the existence of a uber-reality, a metaphysical plane. But not in strictly outer-world sense as paranormal phenomena, ghosts or anyting "not human", but in the sense of a "gathering of souls"... I think that the soul exists and one example is the power of music. Music touches your soul, if you think a piece of music is nothing more than a physical phenomenon, the repetition of sounds and at certain pitches and with certain tones, but how the notes collide and create along with other things a piece of music in its entirety with its own very soul is fascinating because music seems to touch us all in different ways...
Take techno-music for instance: once i thought that they were far away of being considered proper music because most of the time the instruments weren't even played by people but by computers, so they couldn't have soul since there wasn't the soul of the player behind it. But growin' up i found that i was only fossilized to this idea: listen to "mescaline" of 1200 mics for instance; the music is really simple and the riffs and chords are the same, but the way the main rythm attacks and the music in its integrity makes this a very driving piece of music...
Not only this nut i think there will always be a metaphysical plane: in fact imagine that in a far future we find the theory, equation behind the universe or how it originated or even... a theory that's the proof of God's existence! If we stopped at this we would never understand why the theory is like this or the soul behind which solving this theory/equation the universe originates.

Timetravel:
this is one hell of a topic, since it can be seen in so many ways and there's still so much talk about it! I sincerely don't have a clue if it will be possibile, i can say that it is possible in the unconscious since laws of space-time and all other laws of logic aren't valid since any experience or image lives in the unconscious in a dimension of non time and non space and simply think how we can easily be projected to the past or have what we might think is a glimpse of the future in certain trips.
But once i thought while i was studying nietzsche: what if, for instance, all that is happening, has happened and will happen is all part of a unique phenomena, time fragment and so it's still evolving and so actually there's no time at all, it's all a unique moment, and time as we concieved it is just a way to help us cope and give reality a scheme to follow?
If that would be possible, we could find in a analysis of this fragment (the whole humanity's history plus this very moment?) the traces of the future and predict what will happen similarly to what nietzsche thought with the concepy of "eternal comeback", saying that what happened in the past and what's happening now are or will be the repetition of certain situations that the "ubermensch" can understand and be conscious of, understanding what will happen in the future so time will have no significance for them...

Sorry for the long post, i have much other stuff in mind but i don't want to bore you; thanks for reading!