Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

outwardjourney.net salvia order?

forest

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
these dudes are soooooo cheep and they have a nice forum and seen pretty relyable, but I'm from holland and the shipping is far but was just wondering if anyone has ordered here?
how the stuff was and how fast it was brought.

thnx a lot!

www.outwardjourney.net
http://www.outwardjourney.net/store/ind ... 40ac1ef89d

p.s. if anyone from europe has another good and not expensive salvia online shop, where they have positive experiences with, they are most welcome!

R

RuSty

Invité
Well I just placed an order, so it better be good :lol:

I ordered the 20x Extract, I'll let you know how it is when I get it.

-Rusty

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Yes they're cheap, but they don't ship overseas, only US .. so that sucks a bit. I've found this one aswell and came out cheapest of any shop I found .. but too bad for us, Dutchians ..

D

djcmisc

Invité
great products!!! i was skeptical at first, but wow, very nice! after viewing the forums that is at www.outwardjourney.net/forum/ there are discount coupons for the already extremely low prices!! the word is that all the mony made goes towards the sites features and buying more products for the store so its not about the money?

but quality products, definitely... took me 2 days to get an order from their texas location to GR,MI

forest

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
yes they are true idealists, that's aslo what you notice when you hang out on theyr forum, really good people.

but it is even greater to hear that the products are good :D !

although I'm dutch and very sadly can't order from them, I know some people in america who will appreciate a cheap store for salvia.

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
I hope for them they will still be in business in a couple of months. There already trying to bann Salvia in the US for some time now. Don't know what the status of these stores are.

In Holland if something is made illegal they always first target the retailers because there very open there with there products. Internet might be left alone, at least for a while.