Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

orally active 5-MeO-DMT from natural source

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
[previously posted here where no one would find it]

for those intrerested in 5-MeO-DMT, here are some interesting quotes concerning its oral activity from natural source

69ron a dit:
SWIM thought he should share the results of a little test he did last night for those who might be interested.

He took 400 mg of Virola theiodora resin and put it into 1 size OO capsule. It fit perfectly into the capsule. He took this orally with a glass of water. No MAOI was taken. After about 10 minutes he started feeling a very slight 5-MeO-DMT stimulant effect. It seemed to peak after about 1 hour but he’s not sure, the peak was difficult to determine. The overall effects lasted about 3 hours. The effects were threshold. It was enough for mild euphoria, slight stimulation, and a mild tryptamine bodily sensation. It wasn’t enough for any psychoactive effects.

It was quite pleasant and definitely not placebo. Next time SWIM will try 800 mg. That should be enough for mild psychoactive effects.
- link

69ron a dit:
5-MeO-DMT is most interesting when taken orally, snorted, or taken sublingually.

By those routes, it's one of SWIM's favorite experiences, up there with mushrooms, mescaline, LSD, bufotenine, DMT, etc. It reminds SWIM of mescaline, but without all the visuals.

But when smoked, it's really freaky. It’s like putting your head in a psychedelic blender. SWIM hates it that way. It’s almost a completely different experience. I hits you like a bomb. Just completely unpleasant. But some people do like it that way.
69ron a dit:
[Virola resin] can’t be smoked as is. It’s in salt form in the resin. It works sublingually and orally as is though. That’s how SWIM uses it.
69ron a dit:
For oral use you need about 1 gram and up of virola resin. Don’t use more than 1 gram until you know how sensitive you are. 1 gram orally is extremely mild for most people. 500 mg is the threshold dose for SWIM. At that dose you feel “something

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I dont see any mention of the effects of 5 Meo-DMT or that its hallucinogenic .

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
69ron a dit:
After about 10 minutes he [SWIM] started feeling a very slight 5-MeO-DMT stimulant effect. It seemed to peak after about 1 hour but he’s not sure, the peak was difficult to determine. The overall effects lasted about 3 hours. The effects were threshold. It was enough for mild euphoria, slight stimulation, and a mild tryptamine bodily sensation. It wasn’t enough for any psychoactive effects.

It was quite pleasant and definitely not placebo. Next time SWIM will try 800 mg. That should be enough for mild psychoactive effects.
- link

check the links provided

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I dont see any mention of the effects of 5 Meo-DMT or that its hallucinogenic .

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
do some research

5-MeO-DMT Vault : Effects from Erowid

#38. 5-MEO-DMT from TiHKAL by Alexander and Ann Shulgin

all so, understand that this information comes from a forum such as this one with members such as us who do not want to incriminate themselves
as a result, certain information is often taken for granted, and often special terms (like SWIM) are used to help deflect potential accusations

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I dont see any mention of the effects of 5 Meo-DMT or that its oraly hallucinogenic in what you have said . Non of the reports that you have pasted say anything about 5 Meo-DMT being oraly active . I cant be bothered to read all the links you have posted . If you have some facts post them , if you havent you havent . For instance tell me where in TIHKAL it says that 5 Meo-DMT is oraly active ?

I havent said that it isnt . I only said that your quotes dont say anything about the effects of 5 Meo-DMT or that the people had a trip . They say that they didnt .

So YOU do some research and point us at the relevant facts . Ì`m not here to do your work for you .

I`ve never seen a report of virola being sniffed that were positive and cant imagine that the effects would be any diferent if it were oraly active .

In the part of TIHKAL you quoted it doesnt say anything atall about virola being oraly active .

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
He had mild effects with 400 mg and assumes it still mild at 800 mg. It seems to me that it's very expensive. He takes a 20x a normal dose when smoked and the effects are still minimal. Seems to me like a waste.

L

lfbsubst

Invité
hey - looking for smokeable 5 meo online - got any suggestions - i tried buydmt.com and got burned - thanks for any help

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
lfbsubst

please read the forum rules and see if there is anything wrong in your post. btw introducing yourself would be cool.